Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Bible Verse Contest- word of the week _HEALING 07/26-01/09
7/29/2009 3:03:59 PM
1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
+0
7/30/2009 5:41:25 AM
Good Morning! Todays verse is: Psalm 107:19-20 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. 20) He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Lets cry unto The Lord, in Faith and Be healed! nimi
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2009 12:17:31 PM

Greetings Nimi,

thank you, your really enjoying this i see well thats terrific! Thank you for the scriptures everybody, it helps me as well as it does you :)

Remember one to a post but you can post as often as you like!

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
7/30/2009 3:38:49 PM
Hello Thomas, Yes I am enjoying greatly. Yes it does helps us to stay focus! Matthew 8:16 When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. The Healing Miracles of Jesus Christ Matthew, Mark, Luke, John rearranged by Subject & in Date order Location Map Year One 1) Officials' dying son Year Two 2) Madman in the synagogue 3) Peter's mother-in-law's fever 4) Jesus continues healing 5) The leper 6) Paralysed man 7) Invalid at the Pool of Bethesda 8) Man with the shrivelled hand 9) Jesus continues healing many 10) Roman centurion's servant 11) The widow of Nain's dead son 12) Dumb (and blind) man 13) Madman and the Gadarene pigs 14) Woman with the haemorrhage; 14) raising of Jairus' daughter 15) Two blind men and the dumb man Year Three 16) Jesus heals the sick at Gennesaret 17) Daughter of Syrophoenician woman 18) Deaf and dumb man in Decapolis 19) Blind man of Bethsaida 20) Epileptic boy 21) Ten lepers 22) The man born blind Last Months 23) Crippled woman 24) Man with dropsy 25) Lazarus raised from the dead 26) Blind man (or men) near Jericho Last Week in Jerusalem 27) Ear of the High PriestÕs servant Taken from healing scripture.com
+0
7/31/2009 2:07:53 PM
Luke 9:11 And the people,when they knew it,followed Him; and He receieved them,and spake unto them of the kingdom of God,and healed them that had need of healing. Healing is a part of God’s divine nature that is being poured into the hearts of His people. It is also a part of the great covenants that God has established with His people throughout the ages. Healing was a part of the Old Covenant under the law and is also a part of the New Covenant under grace that was established through the blood of Jesus Christ. The Greek words for salvation or saved show that healing is a part of the atonement. “Sozo” (verb) and “Soteria” (noun) are the two Greek words that are used for the term salvation or saved. They are also translated healed, healing, made whole, preserved, etc. An Important Point to Consider when looking at Healing and the Atonement. In the same way that we still deal with sin, even though Christ provided the perfect atonement , we still deal with sickness even though it has been provided for in the atonement. When I sin, I don't say, "It must be God's will that I continue to sin just because I haven't got the victory over a particular sin." "I do what the apostle paul exhorted in Philippians. I continue to press towards the mark of the high calling in Jesus Christ, apprehending what He has already aprehended for me." Because I am not perfected in my salvation, I don't get under condemnation because of my imperfections. I simply keep pressing forward. And because I keep pressing forward, I eventually get the victory. It should be the same way in our healing. If we don't receive our healing right away, don't draw back and say, "It must be God's will for me to be sick." You should rather say, "I am continuing to believe God for my healing. I'm going to press towards the high calling of Jesus in this area as well." Healing is simply a part of our salvation that we have not been perfected in. 1 John 1:8 says, "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." You could also say, "if we say he have no sickness in us, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us." Taken fromk kenbirks.com/healing
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!