Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Rabbi's Gift... to You!
8/9/2009 3:56:13 PM

Hey Hey Branka!

Great News My Friend...

It seems that I could help a little... even though far away ;-)

I would suggest that You do the little exercise that they suggest, if You feel like so... I did it and the results are Amazing...

Exercise...

Ask Yourself 2 questions...

1) What is it that I am Really Really Good at? (this will be answered by the "left brain");

2) What is it that I Really Really Love Doing? (this will be answered by the "right brain");

And, then, from the Soul Brain, see how these 2 can be harmonized, unified... This is really Amazing!

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 4:08:35 PM

Alain, I do not wish to sound arrogantly now, but seems I was gifted (better to say spoiled) by my WHAT??? Destiny ... Soul ... God ... (I do believe that my Swami has spoiled me beyond measure; even though he let me walk over all 9 circles of the hell barefoot, MY LIFE IS ONE FAIRY TALE FULL OF LOVE AND TENDER. I never met him physically ... but "amount" of love and care, miracles, fun, along with knowledge and all what I ever need, is just incredible).

So, my left brain told : I am best in massage.

My right brain told : I LOVE TO SEE HOW LOVE CHANGES WORLD, CHANGING ILLNESS INTO HEALTH ....

LOL the two of them are pretty harmonized a long time ago.

But this exercise surely would be beneficial to those who still didn`t find that harmony, IT IS GREAT TO SHARE IT HERE.

Thanks for all !

Branka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 4:16:55 PM

Hey Hey Branka!

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2009 12:21:24 PM

"Were there no ego-based thoughts that affected our perception of creation we would all see exactly the same thing,and if we had no identification with the ego, we would 'see' only God:All that we see in the objective world is the creation of our mind.But the truth is that which we cannot see with our physical eyes.That is the Atma.Thus,the differences in the world we percieve are due to the belief that we are seperate selves and not God,and what we percieve is the reflection of these individual selves." (Sri Satya Sai Baba)

Click here to go to home page

Branka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2009 5:09:56 PM

Hello Branka!

THANK YOU My Friend for bringing always more Light...

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!