Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Rabbi's Gift... to You!
8/9/2009 1:35:09 PM

Branka,

I will try to explain to the best of my knowledge and understanding...

This Portal is been opened more often than closed for the last 26 days, since the first lunar eclipse on July 6-7 2009 until the Lion's Gate Yesterday and, is fully opened for 2 days - today and tomorrow - Aug 9 and 10 2009. Then, according to Thoth, it will be closed for another 260 days until the next opening.

People are Aware even though Unconsciuosly about this Opening and have the Free Will - Choice to benefit of it or not... and, then from the Light being radiated through the thoughts, words and actions of those who decided to choose to stay in the Perspective of the Soul... more will be awakening and opened to move on with the next Opening...

Much Complicated Matter, not all that clear, isn't it???

Here is the reference...

"Thoth: It is true that you are living in unprecedented and extraordinary times where the words and energy of one person can become the tipping point of change. It is in your desire to rise above and move beyond limiting thoughts and destructive emotions that have moved you into the enlightened state of being. You may feel that you have awakened from a long evolutionary slumber to once again become fully engaged in life.

There is a stargate, a portal in time that has been pulsating in the same rhythm as your human heart beat. This stargate has, over the course of 26,000 years, been opening and closing in indiscernible measurements. Yet, over the last 260 days this stargate has opened wider so you may see what lies beyond the reality that drives many of the activities of your daily existence. In the last 26 days, this stargate has remained open more than closed so you can venture into the reality of the subtle world of your soul.

On August 9, 2009 this stargate will be fully open and will remain open for two solar days. Within the four days prior to this date, you will feel a vibrational shift in your being and a notice a shift in your thinking. Your earth will culminate the trinity of eclipses. The first July 6-7, 2009, was a lunar eclipse. Then on July 22-23, 2009, was a solar eclipse. On August 6, 2009, will be the final eclipse which will be a lunar eclipse. Eclipses represent gateways, we call them stargates, that move thought and energy from one dimension into another. This final eclipse will ensure the energy of the portal vibrationally resonates the harmonics of the sacred feminine.

Let us explain the nature of a stargate so you may better understand its significance. A stargate is a doorway. In this case, it's a doorway in the mind that allows the perceptions of the left brain and the perceptions of the right brain to merge and form a sacred union. In doing so, the impurities, meaning the limitations and distortions held within both brains will be transmuted into the pure - pure meaning, in cooperation with each other and open to new ways of thinking. When the impurities are transmuted then both brains merge electrochemically and both are capable of heightened states of awareness. The stargate is this heightened state of awareness and is what allows the two brains to merge with the soul brain, which is housed deep within the workings of the human mind. In this alchemy of brains, all will reach their state of perfection.

How will you know when you've entered into the stargate and accessed the wisdom of the soul brain? You will find yourself feeling calm. You will experience a sense of resolve that comes from understanding that while you can control your thoughts, you cannot control the thoughts of other people. You will not be inclined to engage in conversations where there is no desire for mutual satisfaction, and where the air is charged with conflict and power struggles. When you experience strong negative emotional reactions you might hear your inner voice ask, "How do you want to see the situation and to what extent do you want to engage in the process?" Do you want to see it from the perception of your mind or do you want to see it from the perception of your soul? While the situation remains the same, if you see it from the perception of your soul, your response will be completely different than if you saw it from the perception of the mind. From the soul's perspective, you will see that it serves no value either to yourself or to others to continue to engage in the process. Be mindful, that this difference may make people around you uncomfortable. So be it. It is intended to be this way, for you are presenting them the opportunity to think and to awaken from their evolutionary slumber.

The twenty days following the closing of the stargate, you may find yourself experiencing a restlessness or an uneasiness. This is not because something is wrong with you, it is the tension created between those who entered into the stargate and chose to remain, and those who chose to stay in state of consciousness ruled by the physical world. Be mindful, from the perspective of the soul, whether someone chooses to enter into the stargate and remain in that enlightened consciousness or they chose to stay where they are in the consciousness of the physical world there is no right or wrong. It is merely the expression of free will. Do not invest your time or energy in trying to change the outcome or change another's free will.

We spoke of the harmonics of the sacred feminine. We find that it might be of value if we offered insight into what the sacred feminine is and why at this time in your evolution its presence is so significant.

The sacred feminine is the soul. It is neither feminine nor masculine in its vibrational polarity. Instead, it is a combination of both that forms a state of androgyny. It is this vibrational androgyny that makes it possible for you to enter into the stargate and remain if you choose without experiencing physical ramifications. The sacred feminine is the essence of your being and is the part of your being that animates the activities of the mind and the body. It is that immeasurable and indescribable living field of transformational consciousness that links your soul to the entire cosmos and to all that exists. It is the compassionate warrior.

In our desire to share more information we have asked our host to channel a message in audio format so you may listen to it at your leisure. http://www.benchmarkemail.com/c/l?A1-247896686 "

Hoping it helped at least a little ;-)

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 1:41:56 PM

Hi Branka,

Maybe you listen to your soul more often than most people do.  I only hear the comments from my soul if I wake up in the middle of the night, or first thing in the morning, that's when my mind is not full of waking thoughts so I'm more able to hear a clear message.

The past few days I've also been very attuned with clear images of my father-in-law, he died in 1991, he's always been clear in my thoughts but recently very much so, I actually wrote the other day that my husband and his father ARE very good cooks, as if he's still here cooking and speaking loudly as usual.  He was always very emotionally supportive and looked for goodness in everyone, he was and still is a very strong bond within our family, the kids don't remember him but all the adults are very bonded thru him, it's unbreakable even if we go separately, he's an angelic figure over us or with us at all times, still almost very much alive.

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 2:59:39 PM

Alain,

I thank you very much for re-posting this text. Now something so weird has happened.

I read this the same text at another places :) ... BUT (hope this would make sense) ONLY MY EYES accepted to work.

Reading it here, I could UNDERSTAND, or better to say, I READ IT NOT ONLY BY EYES :( ... I am not sure if I have ever experienced this.

Best of all is that my experience from yesterday and today has been described here.

THIS "COMPETITION" OF THE"WORLD" AND SOUL was so clearly PLAYING IN FRONT OF MY AWARENESS. Thanks God I have released fear from insanity a far ago, AND IF I DIDN`T ... YESTERDAY I COULD DIE FROM FEAR. It was so striking experience ! It was not playing amongst stars, but, as my dear Luka would say, AT MY VERY OWN SHOES ... and I COULD CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF FREE WILL, in which I never seriously believed, considering it impossible when you are born with destiny.

BECOMING HOMELESS IN THOSE TIMES ... a total unexpected ... IS ONE OF BEST AND MOST GENEROUS LESSONS I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. 2 years ago, FOR THE SURE, I should experience nervous breakdown ....

Now .... I am giving my best to comfort all around me :) . How stupid situation! And I really feel great. LOL, I DO NOT FEEL LIKE HERO, loyal, honest etc person ... or anything similar. I AM TOTAL CALM ... as this has nothing with me.

How amazing experience!

Thank you my friend.

Blessings,

Branka

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 3:25:18 PM

Kathleen,

Words about your father in low are specially touching for me. I never have had any close person (close relative) to stay in that way connected with me/my soul. I am a total black sheep of the family (an exception is only my Luka, and a little my cousin Lilly). I suffered a lot being so lonely and different. My relatives mostly were close, when I could match their interests. It seemed that I am just a plain sheep (very intelligent to gain anything of the things they couldn`t even dream off, but the sheep which easily shares whatever with them, never asking for the revenge).

Ah, but I am finally grown up ... and today I do not suffer. Maybe there were times when I tried to buy their love (that wasn`t consciously or intentionally, but I am not certain if I really didn`t try to "by" their love).

Now I have my own peace , total independent of being close with anyone, including my very own parents. They would never lose my love and care ... and I would never receive from them what I need, and they do nont have.

I think I am always in touch with my soul ... for a years and years ago. The soul is my teacher 24/7.

Hugs,

B.

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2009 3:47:05 PM

Hello Dear Kathleen!

I know You do not want to talk to me ;-)

But, I find your comment very interesting and I wanted to emphasize some aspects of it...

"I only hear the comments from my soul if I wake up in the middle of the night, or first thing in the morning, that's when my mind is not full of waking thoughts so I'm more able to hear a clear message."

This is an important aspect in that we are all different; and, recognizing these Special Moments where I am more receptive is a Blessing and allow Me to choose to take advantage of these moments voluntarily to communicate with My Soul... Different Times, Different Ways for all of Us My Friend!

"The past few days I've also been very attuned with clear images of my father-in-law... all the adults are very bonded thru him, it's unbreakable even if we go separately, he's an angelic figure over us or with us at all times, still almost very much alive."

If You feel that connection so strongly at these Particular Times of Very Strong Energies and of Stargate Openings... maybe there is some important meaning for You to get from Him... Try to use one of these moments where You can more easily communicate with Your Soul and Try to get in touch with Him telepathically and see if there is a message for You My Friend... That Love Bond is still being felt strongly for some purpose, I would guess!

With Lots of Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!