Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: NOMINATE and VOTE FOR YOUR FRIENDS - PARTICIP-ACTION!
10/27/2009 11:44:00 PM
Hey Hey Myrna!

Great to see You My Friend... and Welcome to the FUN!

Hugs and Blessings,
Alain
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2009 3:57:26 PM

Hello Dear Friends!

A Little Word to Announce that We have a New Winner...

the 210th POTW

is

Shirley Caron

Shirley Caron

CONGRATULATIONS!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2370863/ItsTimeToCongratulateSHIRLEYCARONthe210thPOTW.aspx?flag=6385545

Thank You to all of You who participated in making Your 7 Nominations of Your best Friends! Much Appreciated!

The moment has come to go again MAKE YOUR 7 NOMINATIONS @

As always We Count on You Contribution - Your PARTICIP-ACTION!

With Lots of Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
5/24/2010 1:29:25 PM
Quote:

Hello Dearest Friends!

A Very Good Way to "Make A Difference" is through Your...

PARTICIP-ACTION!

In our AdlandPro Community, as in Society, there are Activities, there are Forums, there are AWARDS and, the more You get involved through Your PARTICIP - ACTION, the more You get seen, the more You make contact with people and even make Friends, and the more You will be able to attract them to your Business - if this is your purpose in being here...

PLEASE! Stop thinking that people will join You because of the Opportunity that You are promoting... and, if they join because it is FREE, they will just do nothing about it... Believe me, it happened to me so many times in the past!

PEOPLE JOIN PEOPLE! So get involved - PARTICIP-ACTION - in the Community, make contact, make Friends, and then some People will want to join You!

There is a Saying...

"The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So HOW can I participate in the AdlandPro Community?

You can NOMINATE the People You like Best - Your Friends to some Awards so they can be recognized for what they are doing great...

You can VOTE for the People You like Best - Your Friends when You see them being nominated for an Award...

You can even Start Your Own Forum to communicate with People - Your Friends about subject that are of interest to You... not just to provide a link to Your Business... That is one of the main reason why so many forums do not move at all!

You can Participate in the forums of other People - Your Friends... to show that You appreciate them and also get involved sometimes in a common topic of interest.

There is another Saying...

"The more You want to get out of the Adlandpro Community, the more You need to give of Yourself to the AdlandPro Community" - Alain Deguire

So, in order to HELP You and the Community, I will use this thread to PROMOTE the different AREAS in AdlandPro where Your PARTICIP-ACTION is needed...

1) We need You to NOMINATE NOW Your Best People - Your friends for the "Person Of The Week" (POTW) Award @ http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1257633.aspx

2) We need You to VOTE NOW for one of Your Best People - Your Friends for the "Best Forum Award" (BFA) @ http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1257440.aspx

3) We need You to VOTE NOW for one of Your Best People - Your Friends for the "Just Perfect" (JP) Award @ http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1257421.aspx

Do not be afraid of Making Mistakes My Friend... We all have to learn somewhere. Just click on the link provided here, read the rules, and do what is needed and if You do something not appropriate... Trust Me again, there will be someone to Help You and Show You HOW if needed. Just go NOW and Do It!

We Need Your PARTICIP-ACTION!

With Lots of Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

This is very good advice and information Alain. I hope our new members will become involved in the community BEFORE they start advertising in our profile comments and email.

We need to help direct them.

Friends, our Goodwill Ambassador has made a major move and has some problems with internet connection. He will be in as often as he can and hopes to be back in a week or so.

We look forward to your full-time return, Alain.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!