Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Anderson

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Make money for FREE no investment needed
7/24/2009 3:15:17 PM
Hi, my name is Dayle Macallister I am 17 years old and have started making money through various websites. I believe that the website that I am about to tell you about is one of the best that I have used. I am currently earning around £100 to £140 a week for using this website. The website, in simple terms is just one of those incentive websites that claims give free iPods, iPhones and all those other latest gadgets for free. This website just uses a simple referral program, which im sure most of you have heard about, Where one person signs up and then has to refer a certain amount of other people. The company is called 'Freebiejeebies' and it has been active since early 2007, I think. Its is so simple to use. Here are the steps to start you earning money from this website: 1. sign up to the website for free 2. complete one of the FREE offers, i would suggest one that is called "intuit" but that is up to you 3. simply refer other people to the website. every person that you refer to the website is worth £20
+0
Jim
Jim Anderson

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Make money for FREE no investment needed
7/24/2009 3:16:55 PM
IM SORRY... THE LINK TO THIS WEBSITE IS: www.apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/30224
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!