Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ideal Health
7/22/2009 3:23:04 PM
Please share what you know about this company. I am considering this company because they offer a couple of products that I think might be helpful for me. Including a customized supplement and these mood infusion beverages that are healthy. Let me know your thoughts.
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Ideal Health
7/22/2009 8:45:33 PM
Hi,
My best advise is to have you read a free e-book and two audio calls that explain what you need to have with a solid MLM. It is NOT just about the products. Yes, health is super improtant that is why I love nutritional MLMs! However all companies has great products, however when you want to get the other half of the equation-Wealth!! You will want to make sure you know what a 5 Pillar company is and you will find one and start to have BOTH!! Health & WEALTH!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THAT E-BOOK BELOW-SUCCESS SECRETS! THEN I WILL CALL YOU AND HELP YOU AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WOULD LIKE THIS FREE HELP!

To Your Health and Wealth!!
Mary

PS the company you are looking at check out the Policies & Procedures, Comp Plan and after you know what you are looking for like ..ongoing.....responsibilities, training, retail sales...etc ONE CAN NOT RETIRE! Things like this-who knew???
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!