Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Banned
7/22/2009 10:04:36 AM

Hi everyone! Have you ever been banned from somewhere? Was it temporary or permanent? I was recently permanetly banned from one of my regular gaming forums for trolling (basically spam only with a funny name). To be more specific, I was more of a contributer to troll threads than the actual creator of troll threads. Still against the rules, however.

It was some of the most fun I've had on a forum in a while lol! People would create ridiculous threads and I would add fuel to the fire by posting things like "Do more!" and "Keep 'em coming. I haven't laughed enough yet!" And when people disapproved, I'd say "Shut up you wet blanket killjoy!" Ohhhh it was childish but man was it fun! Best banning I've ever had  :)

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Banned
7/22/2009 10:34:03 AM

Not fun but thanks for the confession. Yes i have been banned but only temporally from the first time i used my twitter account not knowing they are pretty tight on there TOS rules i was caught for (strange Activity) lol,

In other words my friends and there friends not the kind of marketers everyone expects, most were my musician friends from myspace childhood friends so i was temporally unavailable for a weekend until i complained about it and from then on ,

no problemo :)

Its been Months now and im a very happy camper $$$. 

- Best Regards - Bizzy Thomas

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2009 10:41:05 AM

Jayson jayson jayson!!!

That's what you do on the laptop? I always hear raucous laughter from your room...know what? You should spend more time plugging away at advertising.  HERE. You should start your own blog at blogger and put your energy toward good use.

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2009 9:50:32 AM
Hi Tom. Rules are always confusing. I mean, who reads the code of conduct anyways? Do this, don't do that, can't you read the signs? The answer is no, nor do I want to LOL.
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2009 9:51:08 AM
Jee, thanks mom.....
+0