Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Movies
7/20/2009 10:07:06 AM

See any good movies lately? I've seen the sixth Harry Potter movie yesturday (and I didn't even read the book). And last week I saw the 2nd Tranformers movie. Apparently explosions and a ridiculous story are what sells tickets these days. Yay, critic time! Nah, just kidding.

But I did see something interesting during the previews before the HP movie. The movie 2012 looks awesome. I've heard for a while now that mankind will end in 2012, and this movies makes me want a frontrow seat to the apocolypse, lol.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Movies
7/20/2009 1:18:20 PM

I think the HarryPotter movies require reading the books first, the movies (even if 2 and a half hours) don't really have time to cram in a thousand page book, the movies don't portray the fear and creepiness and thought-processes of the characters.

I liked the first Transformers movie a LOT, the second one lacked something, it was predicatable that the female college student was more than what she seemed, (now I'm wrecking it for people who  haven't seen it, don't bother!) and it was difficult to keep track of the bad and good Transformers.  AND the main lead female's only purpose in these movies was to constantly make sure her lips were in every scene, the vacuous open-mouthed jumbo-lipped female, she was goodlooking but seriously? I can hear the director shouting "Hey, try to look sexier!"  Her face looked good but she needs to work on her walkaway.

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Movies
7/21/2009 10:04:19 AM
LOL mom! I go on lots of forums, and a lot of people on them say that Megan Fox is overrated. Meh, whatever. Movies with love stories are annoying to me anyway. I only like the action! Thats why I hate the Spiderman movies; Too much Mary Jane, not enough flamboyant crime fighting lol.
+0