Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE Featuring_John Elley 07/19/09
7/24/2009 12:48:01 PM

Thank you Thomas for this wonderful feature.

CONGRATULATIONS John,

I loved reading all about you.   Thomas does the most awesome job of featuring everything we need to know, and it is so enjoyable.   I hope you are still enjoying your honor and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Please forgive me for responding so late.  I went on vacation for only a week, but the week before added to the week after were piled so high I got totally swamped and lost 3 weeks somehow.  As the old saying goes, "I am so far behind I will never never die."  LOL

A Beautiful Vision for your day!

Can you imagine that which you have named "The Garden of Eden" where every tree and flower would speak your name? Where you would walk the fields as the one you call Jeshua or Jesus and experience life in the world as he did, where every flower would bow before you and speak your holy name and honor you as the Creator's heart. Fruit from the trees would literally jump into your hands as you passed. The brooks would sing your name with every burbling flow. The animals, your constant companions and friends, would converse with you in the language of the unlimited spirits, completely understood by each other.

Every moment would be the greatest joy, the most fun. You would be filled with excitement at what each moment could bring for you would know that the Creator's gift of life was coming to you again and again in a million ways through everything that you could see, feel or touch.

Cheers,  Jill
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE Featuring_John Elley 07/19/09
7/24/2009 1:33:02 PM

Im lovin it JILL , thanks for the love and the inspiration :)

God_bless you dear friend!

Enjoy your weekend!!   

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!