Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
SUNDAY SHOWCASE Featuring_John Elley 07/19/09
7/18/2009 7:03:42 PM
Greetings members, hope all is well. Feature today of his town rather short due to an enourmious business profile, i chose for the same kind of music we like LOL. never the less John is a hard worker and a family man, he hails from Raymond. New Hampshire.

This town was first settled by families from Exeter as a parish of Chester, and known as Freetown because the tall pine trees, which were for the King's use, were usually taken by the local settlers, therefore it was a "free town". The town was incorporated in 1764 by Colonial Governor Benning Wentworth. Contrary to a 1970's book by Elmer Munson Hunt, the town was NOT named for Captain William Raymond of Beverly, Massachusetts. According to Joseph Fullonton, in his History of Raymond, published 1875, the name was chosen as "a new and classical one." Fullonton fancied the name meant "Shining World".

In 1906, Andrew Carnegie awarded a grant of $2000 toward the construction of a Carnegie library in Raymond, and in 1908 the Dudley-Tucker Library opened overlooking the Common.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 29.6 square miles (77 km2), of which 28.8 sq mi (75 km2) is land and 0.8 sq mi (2.1 km2) is water, comprising 2.67% of the town. Raymond is drained by the Lamprey River. The highest point in town is Dumplingtown Hill, at 625 feet (191 m) above sea level, located near the town's western border.

The central village of Raymond, a census-designated place (CDP), has a total area of 4.8 square miles (12 km2), of which 4.6 sq mi (12 km2) is land and 0.1 sq mi (0.26 km2) (2.94%) is water.

The town is crossed by state routes 27, 101, 102 and 107. It borders the towns of Deerfield and Nottingham to the north, Epping and Fremont to the east, Chester to the south and Candia to the west. 

JOHN WE LOVE YOU :)

Don't Let The Economy Control Your Lifestyle!

Click the banner above and have your computers speakers TURNED ON
for an IMPORTANT message from our FOUNDER & CEO!

This is changing my life day after day. Please take a minute or two and take a SERIOUS look at it. This is AWESOME!

Take The Free Tour & Get These FREE GIFTS, Today!

Simply sign up for our Free Tour and watch the video, and I will send you via email, these Free Gifts called, "How To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft" and "Newbie's Guide To Online Fortunes". These are easy to read e-books that you can read right on your computer.

CLICK HERE, TO TAKE THE FREE TOUR
AND GET YOUR FREE GIFTS!

Please have your computers speakers turned on
for an IMPORTANT message from our FOUNDER & CEO!!

Standing by to help you now,

John Elley
Online Expert Marketer & Success Coach
"Helping People To Make Money Online Everyday!
CLICK HERE NOW, TO TAKE THE FREE TOUR!

Let Me Show You How To Make Money Online!

I Would Like To "INVITE You" To Our Next

FREE LIVE Online Wealth Training Class

These Training Classes will show you EXACTLY, How To Make Money Online. Our FREE LIVE Online Wealth Training Classes are held online 3 times per week, and they are available to everybody, worldwide.

We have already helped hundreds of people to earn in excess of $1,000's a month. You could be next.

Click Here For Time Schedule & Details

Hope to see you there.

Wishing You The Best,

John Elley
Online Expert Marketer & Success Coach
"Helping People To Make Money Online Everyday
And Keep 100% Of What You Make!"
http://johnelley.ws

=> Create Your Profile For Free And Connect With Other Business Owners.
Click Here To Set Up Your Free Business Profile Now And Start Networking And Introducing Your Business To Members Worldwide.

=> Showcase Your Business, Opportunities And Affiliate Programs. Let Other Members Know A Little About You To Build Your Online Reputation.

=> Add Your Blogs To Our
Blog List Here. They Will Also Be Published On Front Page.

=> Start A Discussion In
Our Forum Here, To Get Answers To Business Related Questions You May have, And To Help Promote Your Business.

=> Start A Group
Here, For Your Business Or Favorite Topic Or Special Interests.

=> Add Your
Photos Here, To Promote Your Products Or Show Off Your Favorite Photos Of Yourself, Or You Can Create Your Own Photo Album. You Can Also Display Your Photos On Your Website, MySpace, Facebook, Blogger Pages, Etc., With Our Stylish Photo Slideshow Player.

=> Upload Your Own Videos To Our
Video Library Here, Or Embed Them From YouTube, Google, Etc. Videos Will Also Be Shown On Our Front Page. You Can Also Display Your Videos On Your Website, MySpace, Facebook, Blogger Pages, Etc. Just Copy And Paste The Code For Your Video Onto Your Pages.

=> Get Your Own Free Music Player And Add Your Music To Your Profile, Website, MySpace, Facebook, Blogger Pages, Etc., With Our Stylish Music Player, And Share With Your Friends. You Can Upload Up To 100 MP3s!
Get Your Free Music Player Here

=> Chat With Other Members In Real-Time With Our Chat Console.
Click Here To Chat

=> Do You Have A Special Business Event You Want To Share With Our Members? Create Your Events Here So Other Members Can Attend. Great For Establishing Relationships And Building Your Business. Click Here To Add Your Event

=> Add Your Favorite Applications To Your Page, Such As, Horoscopes, Games, Instant Messaging, News, Shopping, Sports & More. See Application List Here

=> Add One Of Our Home Business Tips Member Badges Or Widgets To Your Website, MySpace, Facebook, Blogger Pages, Etc., And Get Added To Our Featured Members List. Featured Members Profiles Are Promoted At The Top Of Our Members List For Extra Exposure To Your Profile And Business.
See Our Selection Of Widgets Here

My Music
Click Here to get your own Free Music Player like this and add your own music.

Click Here
to visit Your Home Business Center.

MORE ABOUT ME

I'm a Born-Again Christian and I love Jesus with all my heart. You are welcome to visit my Christian Site
"Do You Believe In Jesus" here.

I Believe strongly in the POWER OF PRAYER, and members and visitors are encouarged to Pray for those in their time of dispair, troubles and sorrow. So, if you need a Prayer answered, or know of a friend or loved one who needs a Pray answered, please share it (here), so we can all Pray for you and those in their time of need.

Click Here

IMPORTANT: The Prayer Board is STRICTLY for posting Prayer Requests, Answering Prayers and Offering Support. NO ADS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED, so let's all show some Respect for those that are in need and need our help and the help of our Lord and let's Keep All Ads Off the Prayer Board, Thank You.

I grew up in New Jersey, moved to Florida in 2001 and then moved to New Hampshire in 2007, where I currently live with my fiancee, Nancy.

I have two sons who still live in New Jersey about 6 hours away and I visit them and my three grandchildren once a month. I have one grandson and two granddaughters.

Both of my sons are doing well in their careers, and they are both members of the US Army Reserves. They have both served a year in Iraq and they both returned home safely.

My younger son John David, served with the 52nd Engineer Company and he was involved in helping to re-build a childrens orphanage and the Air Assault Towers at some of the Base Camps for the troops that are now stationed in Iraq. During his tour, the biggest problem he had were snipers taking shots at him and his comrades. I don't have any photos or videos from him yet.

The following is a small video my older son Jayson made of his tour in Iraq. He was a Heavy Machine Gunner and he manned the 50 caliber machine gun. He provided security to convoys going in and out of Bagdad, Iraq and Kuwait, along with other duties. Press the play button in the center to start the video.

It's because of these brave men and woman that we should all be Proud and Supportive of our Men and Woman in the Armed Forces.

This is a video my oldest son Jayson made during his tour in Iraq. Click the button in the center of the video below to start playing and turn on your speakers. Thank You.  http://community.adlandpro.com/go/31489/myBiography.aspx

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE Featuring_John Elley 07/19/09
7/19/2009 2:04:22 PM

Thomas,

Thank you for your usual hard work and great presentation.

I was a little confused by all the detail but am so happy that John has this wonderful profile here.

Good Luck and best wishes John.

Roger

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2009 3:42:27 PM

Thank you Roger, yeah its a little different, 

Johns Bio is at the bottom of his Business LOL.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2009 7:42:57 PM
Thomas you did it again with a  great town

John, I do hope you enjoy your week here on the Sunday Showcase.

Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2009 8:06:11 PM

Oh your welcome dear Myrna, my pleasure!

Man its hot over here in Carlsbad ,

about 90 is that hot or what? maybe not in Arizona...

or Nevada huh lol                   

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!