Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
elotin
7/17/2009 2:30:57 AM
* Home * Order ELEOTIN® * Contact Us Home » ELEOTIN Info, Headline Do You know someone who has Diabetes? Does Dr. Youngsoo Kim have the All-Natural Answer? 1 June 2009 One Comment **IMPORTANT** Read this article first An Interview with Dr. Youngsoo Kim Dr. Kim, is it true that diabetes is on the rise? Yes, as a matter of fact the average person knows approximately 5 people who have diabetes. Think about it; among your family members, friends, co-workers and people you Dr. Young Soo Kim (right) featured on the Today’s Health television show Dr. Young Soo Kim (right) featured on the Today’s Health television show affiliate with, do you know of anyone who has diabetes? Unfortunately for most people the answer is yes. According to the American Diabetes Association more people today have been diagnosed with Type I or Type 2 Diabetes than ever before. Childhood diabetes is increasing at near epidemic proportions. Why do you feel more people are getting diabetes? There are several reasons, but two major factors are poor diet and lack of exercise. In today’s grab and go culture, many people have put themselves and their family members at risk. Foods high in carbohydrates, sugar and fat are part of the blame, and less exercise, resulting in an overweight society is the other. What are the health risks? “According to the American Diabetes Association” and other health experts: • Diabetes is the leading cause of new cases of blindness among adults 20 – 74 years old. • Over 60% of all non-traumatic lower limb amputations are diabetes related. • Approximately 70% of all adult males with diabetes currently suffer or will experience sexual dysfunction or impotence. • Diabetics have up to a 400% greater chance of heart attacks or stroke. • Diabetes is the 5th deadliest disease in the U.S. • Other related effects include poor sleep, poor circulation, irritability, frequent urination and lack of energy. • 60 to 70% of people with diabetes have mild to severe forms of nervous system damage. • Approximately 17 million people in the U.S. have diabetes, one third or 5.9 million are unaware that they have the disease. Be aware of the second enemy! I believe that diabetics must fight two enemies. One is the disease itself and the other would be the prescription drugs designed to temporarily control the effects of diabetes. According to medical research, within 7 years the body builds a resistance to these drugs, in many cases making them less effective or ineffective. This results in changing medication or increasing dosage. The toxicity in the bloodstream can stress your kidneys and liver. Therefore, the very drugs a person takes to control glucose levels over time can contribute to the kidney and liver damage frequently experienced by patients. What causes diabetes? Why do some people get it while others don’t? Research has not given us the root cause of diabetes, but what we do know, is that your body may begin to malfunction five to seven years before you are ever diagnosed with the disease. This causes us to believe that nearly 30-50% of the people who have diabetes don’t even know it, and millions of people are heading down the path to diabetes and are doing nothing to prevent it. Research has shown that there are three areas of the body that no longer function normally for those diagnosed with diabetes. Those three factors are—number one, your body breaks down carbohydrates too quickly thus causing glucose levels to spike. Number two, your body does not produce enough insulin in the pancreas. As a result, your body cannot control glucose levels naturally. The third is the cells in your body become insulin resistant. In your cells you have insulin receptors; imagine if you will, these are little funnels that collect insulin from the blood stream. With diabetes these insulin receptors become fatigued. Imagine now, the funnels are getting smaller, now it becomes more difficult for your cells to absorb insulin. In summary, this is the chain reaction that occurs. Your glucose levels are high, your pancreas does not produce enough insulin to counter the glucose, and your cells are insulin resistant which reduces your ability to absorb the insulin. Traditional medical treatment is to prescribe drugs that increase insulin levels. Remember your cells are still insulin resistant so now your body has toxic levels of insulin that over years can damage your liver and kidneys. A classic case of addressing the symptom and not the cause. Imagine now, the funnels are getting smaller, now it becomes more difficult for your cells to absorb insulin. In summary, this is the chain reaction that occurs. Your glucose levels are high, your pancreas does not produce enough insulin to counter the glucose, and your cells are insulin resistant which reduces your ability to absorb the insulin. Traditional medical treatment is to prescribe drugs that increase insulin levels. Remember your cells are still insulin resistant so now your body has toxic levels of insulin that over years can damage your liver and kidneys. A classic case of addressing the symptom and not the cause. Tell us about your discovery, Eleotin! It’s an interesting story that began approximately 20 years ago. An Asian woman living in Canada had lived with diabetes for many years. She was told the disease had progressed togoldcapsule_lrg the point where she would have to have both legs amputated or she would die. She decided not to have the operation and went on an extended trip to Asia to seek alternatives. She returned 6 months later, with her legs intact and surprisingly no longer taking prescription drugs. In her travels she tried numerous herbs and natural therapies. This triggered a research study at the Julia McFarlane Diabetes Research Centre at the University of Calgary. A unique blend of herbs and natural supplements were determined as the source of her amazing results. This product was initially called, “P-700” because over 700 studies and formula variations were conducted over the past 19 years. After years of improvement I renamed the product Eleotin. What are some of the results people experience with Eleotin? In the studies conducted the vast majority of the people who used Eleotin over a three to six month period substantially reduced glucose levels. Nearly 70% of Type II Diabetics were able to reduce or totally eliminate prescription drugs per the advice of their medical doctor. Imagine the relief people experience when their doctor informs them that their body is finally controlling glucose levels naturally. I would like to remind you that the body is designed to heal itself if it is given the opportunity and nutritional support to do so. If your body restores itself to a greater degree of normalcy, then many of the complications of diabetes begin to improve. Many people have reported improved eye sight, better sleep, more energy, better circulation, weight management and men have reported increased or restored sexual function. Most importantly, if the body is functioning more normally you are reducing the negative side effects of prescription drugs and minimizing the risks that diabetics face. As mentioned earlier, blindness, amputation, heart attack, stroke, impotence or even premature death are just some of the real risks diabetics face. I feel it’s my responsibility to educate people that they can incorporate Eleotin, which is all natural, safe and proven, into their health program. I always say to people “If you don’t try Eleotin, what are your options?” I encourage people to be open minded. In Asia, we have embraced natural therapies and practices for centuries. Your worst case scenario is you take Eleotin and feed your body with a great blend of herbs and nutrients that we all need; your best case scenario is you add more years to your life and more life to your years. What do other doctors say about Eleotin? More and more doctors today practice true integrated health care. They take the best of both Eastern and Western health care philosophies. In the U.S. we have access to the best medicines in the world, each of which have side effects; therefore, more and more doctors encourage their patients to also take nutritional supplements and all natural products. Dr. Marcus Kuypers said, “I have been a medical doctor for over 25 years. Many of my patients are diabetic. I have followed the research on Eleotin closely. I feel that Eleotin is the most important all-natural breakthrough I have researched and studied. I currently take Eleotin myself and I’m excited it’s now available to the general public in the U.S. so I can recommend it to my patients.” Dr. Michael Sichel (from Australia): “I have been using Eleotin in my practice for the past two years. Until recently it has not been easy for me to access and import Eleotin in Australia, but I have done so because I have seen the results first hand. I have numerous documented results with my patients. Just to name a few, I have helped a young boy go from 6 shots of insulin per day down to 1 shot within eight weeks. I have helped a woman who was facing dialysis eliminate the need to do so, and have had tremendous success with helping patients normalize their glucose levels resulting in reducing or eliminating their need for prescription drugs. The benefits I have witnessed are too numerous to mention. I’ve been so inspired by Eleotin that I recently wrote a book highlighting nearly 20 years of research and the proven results people have experienced with this product.” Dr. Kuypers and Dr. Sichel are just some of the numerous doctors and health professionals that endorse and recommend Eleotin. How does it work? Remember earlier, I discussed the three areas of the body that function abnormally with diabetics. Let’s review; your body breaks down carbohydrates too quickly spiking glucose, your pancreas does not produce enough insulin, and your cells become insulin resistant. Eleotin is designed as an all natural herbal formulation to help the body normalize and address these issues. There are 3 separate formulas: morning, afternoon, and evening. You simply take one tablet of each formula daily. The research has shown that each formula has a unique effect on helping the body restore itself to a greater degree of normalcy. Is this safe? There has never been an adverse reaction in any study conducted. Remember Eleotin is a blend of all natural herbs and nutritional supplements. It is not a drug or prescription medicine. It’s actually classified as a food; therefore it can be taken safely with your prescription drug medication. Eleotin has been proven safe for adults and children. Millions of people are concerned about diabetes because it runs in their family; therefore many people take Eleotin as part of their preventative healthcare. Dr. Kim, is Eleotin an all natural miracle cure? I’m often asked that question and my answer is always the same. I cannot call it a cure, because a cure is eliminating the cause of a disease. This is not a drug or medicine. The Nanging Diabetes Association of China referred to it as, “the ideal cure”; the Korean Diabetes Association called it, “the breakthrough cure.” I simply call it, “Eleotin”. People ask me, “Dr. Kim, why did you change the name from P-700 to Eleotin?” In the Bible, Eleos, from which Eleotin came, means God’s mercy. I believe this product was discovered for reasons larger than myself or my company. Regardless of your personal or religious beliefs, when I talk to people who receive results from Eleotin, the most common phrase I hear is “It’s a miracle”. There are three things that everyone must be aware of: Number 1: If you are currently taking prescription medication, continue to take your prescriptions as advised by your medical professional. Eleotin can be taken safely with your medication. Check your glucose levels daily and visit with your doctor regularly. It is up to your doctor to advise you if and when it is appropriate to change, reduce or eliminate your prescription drug dependency. Number 2: Eleotin is not a drug. It is an all natural formulation. It takes time for your body to fully benefit from Eleotin. People receive the best results when taking Eleotin for 3 to 6 months. The good news is most people realize long term benefits from Eleotin. Therefore after 3 to 6 months, most people continue with an easy to follow maintenance schedule. Number 3: I would like to explain that the primary ingredients of Eleotin are grown and harvested in Asia. Some of these herbs are vary rare and in limited supply. I personally go to Asia to procure these herbs and project the quantity I need grown and harvested for the next several months. My biggest obstacle over the past several years is increasing the quantity of production and reducing the cost to make this affordable for everyone. There are approximately 17 million people in the U.S. that have diabetes and millions more that are pre diabetic or at risk. My goal is to help everyone who wants to try Eleotin, but, unfortunately, I cannot. Currently I have accessed enough of these herbs to help a few hundred thousand people, which is only 2% of the people diagnosed with diabetes. Dr. Kim, how can I order Eleotin? Because my goal in the future is to help millions, I have also worked on making Eleotin more affordable. In Asia, it has sold for up to 300 U.S. dollars for a one month supply. Remember for most people they only need to take Eleotin for up to 6 months. Although the cost could be easily justified, especially when you consider the alternatives, it just wasn’t affordable for most people. I have worked diligently and at a tremendous expense to systematically increase production and reduce costs. I want to help as many people as possible who are reading this article to try Eleotin for themselves and their loved ones. Again – I recommend everyone take Eleotin for 3 to 6 months because many times, people experience their best results in their 4th, 5th and 6th months. Eleotin is packaged in 1 month supplies and I’m allowing readers of this article to receive a 1 month supply for just $75.00. Each monthly supply contains three bottles of product — a morning, afternoon and evening formula. Because I recommend that people use Eleotin for 3 to 6 months, to help you get the best results – when you order a 3 month supply, I will give you a fourth month supply absolutely FREE. That’s a savings of $75.00. I’m willing to do this to encourage you to try Eleotin. The sad fact is many times we begin to value health more after we have lost it. I urge you to take a preventive step now. I know if there’s anything I can do to help you or your loved ones experience real results, then we can all agree it was worth it! EleotinAddToCartBTN The components of ELEOTIN make it an excellent health food for everyone. It increases the body’s own ability to purify or cleanse itself of impurities while also leading to the strengthening of a person’s immune system. ELEOTIN assists in the digestive process by providing natural substances that restore a healthy balance among digestive enzymes. It is also an excellent source of high quality fiber and essential nutrients. If diabetes has not affected you or your immediate family, you are fortunate. Please feel free to refer them to this article and pass it on to others who may have concerns about diabetes. Disclaimer : Eleotin is classified as a health food in the U.S and Canada. We make no claims, either expressed or implied, that this product will cure disease, replace prescription medication, or supersede sound medical advice.
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!