Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bible Verse Contest- word of the week (Forgiveness)
7/14/2009 3:11:56 PM
Bible verses.

As you know everyone loves contests and on Adland we are noted for having some of the best contests on the web.

Today I decided to have some fun and create a new kind of contest - the Bible Verse Contest.

Here are the rules:

1. Every week I will post a new word.

2. Everyone will find a verse with that word in it.

3. On the last day, I will select a winner using Random.org

4. The winner will receive a worthy prize from me.

Simple?

Of course it is, lets have some fun with this!

The contest will run from Sunday to Saturday ending at 6pm EST. The winner and the new word will be announced on Sunday ( a fitting day!)

As a special treat to all the winners I will be twittering and using facebook to give them extra exposure to their main business. Plus!! bonus upgrade of your choice to my Bizzy Blogz Community FREE!

Any questions?

The word for the week will be Forgiveness..so lets see what you all can come up with...

As a last note - I know all of you like the wonderful graphics but if you wish to put them in here, I will also need to see a verse as well.

Everyone is welcomed to this contest, you may enter more than once..the more the merrier!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Bible Verse Contest- starts on Sunday the 19th of July
7/14/2009 3:38:55 PM
Hi Thomas - A Bible Verse Contest huh...way to go.

When I saw this bible verse contest in my mail, I had to come and see what it is about..ok..rolling up my sleeves here I did some searching for a good bible verse with the word forgiveness....so

Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Sorry  I have been busy and have not been in here as often...but i know you understand....

Good to see you and this is an awesome idea!!

Best Regards,

Diane

BlogNet Awards Administrative Director
+0
Muriel Holladay

190 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/14/2009 3:52:14 PM
Great idea!! For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Col. 1:13-14
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2009 4:05:13 PM

Thank you Diane and Muriel,

looking foreword to this as much as you guys ! woo whoo.

thank you for your awesome scriptures, duly noted!

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
7/14/2009 6:29:51 PM
Greetings Thomas! When I saw this I couldnt resist but write!this is right in my alley! You are doing a great Job and Keep up the good work. I am going to pick a verse from the Good Old Psalm 130. "My Soul waiteth for the Lord" verse 3...If thou, Lord,shouldest mark iniquites, O lord,who shall stand? and verse 4: But there is forgiveness with thee,that thou mayest be feared. and the 2nd passage I chose is from Acts 5:31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand to be a prince and a Saviour, for to give repentence to Israel,and forgiveness of sins. Mark3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemtion through the blood, the forgiveness of sins,according to the riches of His grace. In colosssians we read Pauls prayer for the Collosians: chapter 1:12-14 12:Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the spirits in light. 13:who hath delivered us from the pwoer of darkness and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear son. 14:In whom we have redemption through His blood,even the forgiveness of sins Daniel 9:9 To the Lordour God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against Him. Acts 13:38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and bretheren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins. Sorry I got carried away......lol until tomorrow........ nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!