Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sharing the beauty within
7/19/2009 4:25:51 PM
Hi Roger,

You say the nicest things, what a nice  commpliment you just me I do hope I am uplifting eot all.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2009 11:55:59 PM

Please share your inner beauty with us here.

If you could wave a wand what would you wish for?

What would you do?

What's that hidden beauty inside you that needs to be shared?

Let's know and we will all celebrate.

clip artclip art

Sir Roger

image_castle008-1.gif image by romacmail
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2009 7:07:58 PM

Wish of my lifetime:  People who have younger brothers and sisters will recognize them for their value and intelligence, not treat them as if they are lesser beings.  Maybe that's not everyone...but some older siblings I know!  The world didn't stop when you moved out of Mom & Dad's house, we all kept living our lives, and growing and progressing and having life experiences.

Inner Beauty: I think the moment we wake up in the morning, for that half-minute before we start thinking...that's the moment of truth...the "I should get paid for all the detaily webdesign stuff I do for fun...but if I got paid it would stop being fun and I wouldn't do it"...and ..."why are these online people inside my head first thing, or were they in my head when I was asleep?"  (real stupid or real in tuned with myself, or too much time online? but if I wasn't, I'd want to be.)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2009 8:22:29 PM

Dear Roger,

To some it may seem a trivial question, but at least to me, it is full of meaning and possibilities. I think you have found the key to know not only what any person may have to share but more generally what exactly makes them tick. So no matter if I am only a dreamer, if I answer from the bottom of my heart, you will get all the answers about me, you will get to know me (or any one) to the core.

I love challenges, so I will try to answer in all sincerity.

If I had a magic wand, I would wish for all the money in the world. Not just for me of course but for my family, relatives and friends and all of the people I know, provided that they need financial help. Ultimately for all the poor and deprived in my country (you just don't imagine how poor the very poor in my country are) and all over the world. But not only people, also animals. I hate seeing the stray dogs in my city suffer from the cold rainy nights that we are having these days. I suffer with them whenever I expect the night to be windy, cold and rainy here (it is Winter now in my country). They have a sad look in their faces in the morning. All this may sound naif and little original, but is true. Of course, it would have to be a very powerful magic wand.

Being more realistic, I would like to own a house with a large garden. Just that, and not having any financial worries for the rest of my life on this Earth. It's over thirty years now since we had to move to a little apartment, and since we have three medium-size dogs, we need more space, a lot more space especially for them. I (we) really long for a nice house with a great garden; it would be still better if the gardens were two, one inside and the other at the front of the house. Here I would only need a moderately powerful wand; I don't know, maybe I already have one but don't know how to use it. Then I could maybe build a shelter for the strays and even help all the needy in my extended family of the destitute. 

So there you have what I would do if I had a magic wand. I really want very little for me, just what I have said above. My needs are little, I am a sober man with very sober habits. My dogs, simple food and shelter, my computer and some books. Ah, perhaps a TV set. That is all I need.

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
7/24/2009 8:33:31 PM
Hi, Roger You have a real gift when you can think positive thoughts even during trying times. That is one thing that helps you feel better and as we know, if we can feel relaxed and stop stress, our body will be on the way to get healthier. I don´t know if this will help you to get better, but I love to share with others how I got free from most aces and pains, including arthritis, I used to have ten years ago. It makes me really happy when I see others get healthier just by following some simple instructions from the top scientists that have been helping me. Welcome to write to me if you wish to know what I have been doing the latest ten years to improve my energy and sleep like a baby..!?:o) Well, this is one of the gifts I can share. I just wish I would be able to reach more people with it. But an important thing is to keep trying and not give up.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!