Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sharing the beauty within
7/12/2009 11:28:49 AM

Shirley,

You are so welcome here.

Your little bit of heaven sounds wonderful.

Most of us have put much effort into our lives and to be able to ACCEPT rest is releasing.

Pets too have a beauty that goes beyond the appearance.

If you have ever accidentally hurt a dog for example, the dog will often look at you as if apologising to you. They rarely bear grudges. Only when they have been hurt deliberately for some time does their fear turn to anger.

Your obvious love of others and of animals is part of your own inner beauty that we can see.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2009 11:41:37 AM

Luis,

What a great and well thought out reply. Your suggestions and findings are indeed valuable.

As an NLP practitioner I teach pain control but still realise that when the same treatment is administered by me for a client it's success rate is higher.

The problem is that with arthritic pain, which in my case is head to foot, it is very difficult to ignore the pain enough to get to the point at which you can apply the principles.

Don't worry that you have brought little here. You have brought your caring attitude and your fine intentions, just a little of your inner beauty.

Thank you Luis.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2009 11:48:24 AM

Alain,

Your suggestion that this beauty is a help to smoothing our path is powerful.

We tend to separate so much of life into parts and forget that things like beauty are not extra add-ons but are a calming, stimulating and essential part of God's creation, designed just as you say, to smooth our path.

You smooth the path of many my friend and I thank you for that.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2009 11:53:37 AM

Branka,

I am puposely working my way backwards through the posts.

You really have no need to apologise. You intentions are always so good and the way that you manage to put down your train of thought is inspiring.

Your advice is good and I reject no help.

I will read your post in detail and let you know where it helps most.

We have great people visiting here and you are one.

love and respect

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2009 12:32:12 PM

Kathleen,

Yes, things like handwriting are wonderfully passed on. I have found things that I do to be similar to my parents and the first tendency is to say"Oh no, I'm turning into my father,  but, I could do a lot worse.

When we receive something good through our genes we are blessed and should realise that it is a blessing, afterall, if we did not have that thing we might have to develop it.

Many mothers forget that some of those things they did automatically when raising children were passed on and were part of their own beauty within being pu to practical purpose.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!