Gendermale
Member SinceThursday, February 21, 2008
Last ActivityFriday, July 10, 2009
LocationRochester, New York, United States United States
Place of Origin
Promote
About Me
About Me
Hi! Thanks for looking at my about me page! My name is Ken Underhill! I am 41 years old. I am divorced (me and my ex-wife Christine get along great, which is nice! She has a daughter Samantha that I love dearly also. I have 8 wonderful sisters and brothers and about 27 nieces and nephews. My mother's name is Irene - she is the most wonderful mother in the world! She truly loves unconditionally. Sadly she has Alzheimers that may be nearing the end stages. She is 83 years old. I have a beautiful, fat kitty named Peaches. She is the best kitty a person could have. I had another cat named Patches that died about three months ago. The vet thinks it may have been a genetic defect from birth that finally caught up with her. That was a very sad day. I am a Christian and have a strong faith in God and I love reading God's word and having a daily walk with the Lord! I love making a difference in people's lives! I am learning how to listen, how to help people that are looking for truth in their lives.
My Interests
My Interests (73)
Comments (1)
Friends (28)
Photos (0)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (4)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Joelees Wholesale - (5/6/2008 9:26:32 AM) : Hi Kenneth,
Welcome to Adland Family Of Friends,Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee

0/400

facebook
Like us on Facebook!