Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tommy Riggs

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
ELECTRONIC LIFESTYLES
7/9/2009 2:12:26 PM

CLICK, TICK,BLEEB, BLOOP, WHIZ,WHIRL, BLINK, GRIND, FLASH, RING , SING,

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT OUR ELECTRONICS?

SCARY THOUGHT ? ME TOO !

WHATS EVEN SCARYIER IS THE AMOUNT WE SPEND ON GADGETS, GIZMOS, AND MACHINES OF ALL SORTS.

BUT WE DONT HAVE TO , HTERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO OUTRAGEOUS RETAIL PRICES.

Do you have a place where you can get your home / office electronics at factory direct prices . If not take a look at

http://www.triggsbiz.com . New deals are added regularly.

I added a link today that is as follows : SAVE $260 - IBM Netvista Desktop Intel P4 2.53GHz WinXP Pro Off-Lease $139.99

Can’t beat that !

HTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COM

PC'S UNDER $300.00

MULTI FUNCTION FAX PRINTERS AS LOW AS $69.00

VOIP / SKYPE PRODUCTS AT WHOLESALE PRICES

PLUS LCDS STARTING AT JUST $69.00

(accessories, hard drives, /dvd / cdroms / writers/ laptops/ cables/ cellphones/ hotproducts/)

all at below retail prices

PLUS MUCH MORE / TO MUCH TO LIST

HTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COM

REMEMBER TO CHECK THE COUPONS PAGE AND THE TIME SENSITIVE DEALS PAGE REGULARLY SO YOU never MISS A DEAL

THERE ARE THREE WAYS YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH EXLCUSIVE DEALS THAT YoU DONT WNAT TO MISS.

1.)

SIGN UP FOR OUR COUPONS AND DEALS UPDATES AND WE WILL SEND YOU UPDATES IN A CUSTOM E-MAIL JUST FOR YOU

2.)

ALOS GET MORE SPECIFIC WITH OUR PRODUCT PRICE REQUEST FORM AND GET

DEALS IN YoUR AREA OF INTEREST AND PRICE RANGE FREE

3.)

E-MAIL YOUR REQUEST TO

TRIGGS@TRIGGSBIZ.COM

OR RIGGSBIZ@VERIZON.NET

AND LET US DO THE REST

I am confident you will find something you need at a price you can afford. If you don’t we offer a free service for customers who visit http://www.triggsbiz.com called wholesale product request. The way it works is you tell me any item you may be in need of and the price you want to pay and we will use our database to find you the best possible match.  (taking the headache out of wholesale shopping)

So treat yourself or someone you love with something nice.  

MAYBE A LAPTOP FOR UNDER $400.00

Just drop us a line  (riggsbiz@verizon.net , triggs@triggsbiz.com)  and tell us what you want, name your price, and step back. we do the rest

Plus keep you posted of special deals , coupons, two for ones .freebies etc,

You can also go to the site at

http://www.triggsbiz.com fill out the short wholesale product submission form and let us do the rest.

or fill out the specials update form and we will keep you updated with a custom e-mail full of our time sensitive deals and coupons specific to your area of interest and price range. This way you never miss a deal.

Feel free to browse the site while until we get back to you with your product.

or call 716-372-7989

TOMMY W .RIGGS jRHTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COMHTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.NET{factory direct elctronics, pcs under 200, gps under 60, lcds under 60,cell phones under50 etc.)AND E-AIM (EVERYTHING ABOUT INTERNET MARKETING HTTP://WWW.TRIGGSBIZ.COM/EVERYTHINGABOUTINTERNETMARKETING/)e-mail triggs@triggsbiz.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!