Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
6 Surefire Ways to Make Money Online!
7/9/2009 12:18:29 AM
Greetings, When I started my career online back in 2001, everyone thought that making money online was a simple matter of just 'post it and they will come'. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Yet, millions of people did just that and failed. And, even today, I tell people over and over again, 'making money online is MORE than just having a website'. WHY? Because there's more to making money than putting up a website and just 'hoping' that you get visitors and sell something. You MUST know what to do, when to do it and how to do it. That's why I've been successful and profitable online for OVER 8 years. I know what it takes and when you join me in any of my programs, you will automatically get ALL of my 'secrets' that have made me money online. So, let's get to my 6 Surefire Ways to Make Money Online!

SUREFIRE WAY #1 - HAVE THE RIGHT ATTITUDE This is so important. You must have a good, positive attitude if you are going to be truly successful online. This is something that I really look at when I am working with people. Let me give you an example. I am a Monitor in our LIVE Business Center. I have talked to literally thousands of people over the years. When someone comes in and I ask them a couple of questions, I can tell immediately what kind of attitude this person has. Are they happy or grouchy, are they serious or playing around, are they a go-getter or lazy and so on. I can also tell who is going to have success and who is going to fail, based on their attitude. What's your attitude? It makes a difference. Remember, making money online is MORE than just putting up a website and people flocking to it to send you money!! You MUST earn their respect first.

SUREFIRE WAY #2 - CHOOSE THE RIGHT BUSINESS (PROGRAM) FOR YOU This is SO important. Get involved with a business or program that you really like. Don't do it just because you think you'll make a lot of money. The truth is that if you don't like the business, no matter how good it is, you won't make ANY money and you'll fail and be frustrated and disgusted. I currently have 2 business online that I absolutely LOVE. Therefore, I am making a lucrative income from both. One of the best businesses I have ever seen is EZ Wealth Solutions. I saw the ads for this business hundreds of times before I actually watched the video and took the tour. I was simply amazed with the huge income potential. So, I joined and in my first 5 days, I earned over $1,000 and it just keeps growing. What I like about EZ Wealth Solutions is that it ONLY costs you $10 a month to become a reseller. And, because I am looking for the most serious people, I will pay your way into the Level 1 position, which is a $47 value. This is real money! EVERYBODY CAN AFFORD 10 BUCKS!! (The other GREAT thing about this program is that it's a ONE-TIME ONLY investment at each Level. So you don't get soaked with extra fees, etc.) If you sign up, take the tour and watch the video COMPLETELY, I will give you a FREE Bonus...EVEN IF YOU DON'T SIGN UP! **BONUS** 10,000 Banner Impressions and 10,000 Text Ad Impressions ($50 Value)

SUREFIRE WAY #3 - WORK YOUR BUSINESS CONSISTENTLY This is where most people really fall down. For some reason, when people start a business online, they think that working there business 5 minutes a day is going to make them rich. IT WON'T HAPPEN! I've seen hundreds of people who are in this boat. They get started, spend a minimum amount of time on their business, then don't make any money and give up. Personally, I work my business every day, 1-5 hours a day. But, guess what? I'm earning a 6 figure income...working from home!

SUREFIRE WAY #4 - PERSISTENCE PAYS OFF This is so very important. If you give up right away, most likely, you won't make money online. You must have a certain amount of perseverance. Do you take no for an answer right away? Do you do a good job at follow up? Being persistent doesn't mean being pushy. It means that you are thorough and help people to understand what you have and what you are offering.

SUREFIRE WAY #5 - DON'T GET OVERWHELMED What I have found is that most people will get involved in 5 to 10 different programs..ALL AT ONCE! Then, guess what? They quit them all and NEVER do any of them. What I recommend is to start with one main program. Then, as you become familiar with that business, you can bring in another business.
http://www.easyway2getpaid.com

SUREFIRE WAY #6 - MOST IMPORTANT - GET STARTED TODAY! The most important thing that you can do when you start a business is to get started IMMEDIATELY. Again, over my 4+ years online, I am continually amazed by how many people will purchase a product, sign up for a business or program and then NEVER get started.

Kathleena Slay
EZ Wealth Reseller
708-389-5830
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!