Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
7/8/2009 12:34:26 AM
This recipe is from Kraft foods.

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

1/4 cup Kraft sun-dried tomato salad dressing, divided

1 tomato, finely chopped

1/2 cup Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese

1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves

Make it!

Place large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill. Heat grill to medium heat.  Meanwhile, place chicken in  resealable plastic bag.  Add 2 tablespoons dressing. Seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing.  Refrigerate 10 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.

Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.

Turn chicken over; place, cooked side up, on foil half of grill. Top with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
+0
Re: Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
7/8/2009 7:08:19 AM
Thank you Donna I love to grill.There are so many great recipes out there the other day I got this one . Dry rub a whole chicken Drink a half can of your favor beer and than stick the can up the chickens butt. Put this on the grill away from any flame with the lid closed about 40 minutes later put on your favorite sauce close lid again  for another 15 minutes while your corn on the cob is grilling than serve it's fantastic. Your friend on common ground Bear . Thank you again Donna
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2009 12:08:33 AM

Hi Robert,

You are welcome for the recipe.  Your recipe sounds unusual! Does the other half of the can of beer stay in the can while you put it in the chicken's butt???

DonnaZ

+0
7/9/2009 7:24:21 AM
You gals are making me hungry early in the morning.
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2009 3:23:04 PM

Hi Shirley,

I am hungry most of the time, lol.

DonnaZ

+0