Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN SEATTLE
7/1/2009 7:06:06 PM
Do you know the United States government gives away 300 joints a month to a handful of sick people, but still jails the rest of us by the truckload? (Scientific Studies on the long term use of low grade marijuana cigarettes. Doctors complain about the low quality of free marijuana from the United States government.)

Do you know that Seattle Washington is ground zero of the greatest pot-friendly explosion in the history of America?

Do you know you can change the world?

Sensible Seattle is making this the first American city to stop arresting marijuana smokers. We need your help now. Free pot from police priority. Call Sensible Seattle at 206-633-0241.

Seattle Hempfest is the amazing spectacle of pot-freedom that rocks Seattle and the entire nation every summer. If you want to volunteer to join the biggest cannabis rally in the world, call Seattle Hempfest at: 206-781-5734.

Marijuana is a prisoner of American justice. If you love your country as much as we do, then help us free marijuana from the government.

This message is a public service of The Lifevine Foundation--expanding awareness of nature's greatest medicine.

And don't forget to stop by and see us at CannabisMD.org.

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IS SEATTLE
7/1/2009 7:31:56 PM
Fully Aware my friend, thank you :-)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN SEATTLE
7/2/2009 5:57:51 PM
Hi Joe,

They must be trying to kill off those sick people by giving them marijuana. Pretty sad. There are so many better alternatives that would actually help them to get well.
All drugs are poisons to the body.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

Is one of your goals to be financially independent? Then this could help you achieve it.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
7/2/2009 11:53:32 PM

Hi:

Actually, it's not poison at all; it is a natural herb used for hundreds of years by Native Americans and those around the world for it's medicinal qualities. If you are talking about the drugs we manufacture, then yes, I would agree with you; have you ever read that little sheet of paper that comes with most prescribed medication ? They list all the dangers of taking the " drug ". And most supplements are placebo's, have no quality control in manufacturing and need to be regulated to keep consumers from buying trash in a capsule or pill.  

When one studies the history of marijuana and why it is not legal in the US, you find that is was outlawed as part of law enforcement trying to keep the Mexican population out of the US; it was a matter of immigration.

Also, The Dow Chemical Company lobbied in the 1940's against making marijuana legal because it would hurt their business due to it being a cash crop and has other uses and qualities as well, i.e., rope, clothing, oil from the seeds, fuel, medical uses, and much more. In earlier times, people such as Queen Elizabeth used marijuana to alleviate menstrual cramps, George Washington had plants growing on his farm and used it to help him sleep.

Go here for more information ... <*>

Then there is the observation that people who use alcohol create public nuisance, are angry even when sober and are engaged in over 75% of deadly car crashes, while those who smoke marijuana relax with a good book or their favorite music, eat snack foods, and giggle a lot.

Seriously, while I have nothing against it's use for medical reasons, there should be a responsible way of regulating it's use and the freedom to do so on a personal level.

I am also for allowing someone to buy seeds and grow a certain amount of plants for personal use.

Another point of view can be found here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/635297/what_if_marijuana_were_legalized.html

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2009 8:58:55 AM
I live in Washington State and if I am correct you need a licence to be able to get the pot to be able to use it legally. I know many people who use it. For cancer patients who can not take other drugs to help from being sick to their stomache. People who it helps control themselves. do you know what its like to throw up daily and cannot eat without getting sick to their stomache? Pot helps it. It is a natural herb that was meant to use, the world today just over rated it by its mis use thats why everyone is so against it. I am totally in agreement with using it as a health aide. Theres more harm in all the medications doctors give then good. THe medical sector is against it because it takes away from there dollar in their pocket. great post. Kathy Hamilton/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!