Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
BCN NEWS SENT NOT SO FUNNY STORY YOU MAY RELATE TO
6/19/2009 10:21:32 AM

BALTIMORE, Md. - Just when you thought you've heard it all, there comes the story of the on line marketer who joins a new business community, reads the TOS and signs on. After several months of on line success, she begins to notice that not everyone is following the TOS as she is. They Spam her account like crazy, they have stock photos of every image under the sun as " their own personal photo " and continually enter her account without asking and leave ads not related to her business model. This kind sweet lady contacts the site owner, who tells her they will " look into it."

Days turn into weeks and nothing changes.

She now notices that those who have no photo listed in their accounts have this weird image being placed by the site owner in lieu of their posting an actual photo. She now begins to get even more Spam. Now she's really upset so she once again contacts the site owner.

" How can I find out who these people are and how to personally contact them, " she asks the site owner.

" Well, you can always get one of those tracking devices and IP address locator's. That might help," they suggest.

So, off she goes to do just that.

Two weeks later she's looking at her tracking reports and IP locater and makes an unsettling discovery, so she sits down and writes the following letter to the site owner:

Dear Sir:

I did as you requested and today, I found out who all those people were that do not have a photo listed in their account and those who have been spaming me with all those horrid email. Its been you all along. Not funny dude, NOT FUNNY AT ALL !

End Copy

Earn 50% or Save 50% Become a Baby Signs Consultant Today!

+0
Re: BCN NEWS SENT NOT SO FUNNY STORY YOU MAY RELATE TO
6/29/2009 2:57:05 PM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!