Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joan Stalker

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Great News! My Brand New PLR Website Has Been Launched
6/18/2009 8:01:19 PM
Hi everyone,

You are the first to hear about the launch of my brand new private label rights (PLR) website, The PLR Connection. I've built and done all of the research for this website myself so I know what a useful resource this will be for my fellow internet marketers.

If you are an internet marketer, you will definitely find plenty of information that will help you to develop and succeed in your online business.

As you are probably aware, to get top rankings in Google, you need constantly updated and fresh content on your website. I have sifted through hundreds of PLR membership sites and am able to provide you with the absolute best of the best in PLR. We also have vast amounts of top quality FREE PLR content and many useful free e-books that you can instantly download.

I'm proud to announce that I've also been given access to priceless audio interviews with several internet millionaires. These are offered to you at a ridiculously low price for our launch. Make sure you don't miss out on this spectacular offer. Visit Audio Interviews with Millionaires and ResaleXFactor Review NOW!

Please give me your feedback.

To your success,

Joan
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Great News! My Brand New PLR Website Has Been Launched
6/19/2009 3:17:32 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
U
U U

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Great News! My Brand New PLR Website Has Been Launched
6/19/2009 11:20:00 AM

Hello Joan,

Nice to hear from you. I am glad you finally have your website running now and I wish you the best. I will check it out!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!