Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A CALL for all the PARTY LOVERS... This is Sam Sunday's BIRTHDAY!
6/19/2009 8:58:55 PM

AnaMaria,

Thank you for the special wishes, accompanied by a Romanian:
LA MULTI ANI!

I am so blessed with a friend like you who's always there to cherish and inspire.

May you have peace,love and life more abundant my dear friend!!

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2009 9:24:43 PM

Hello Dearest Barb!

No worries My Friend... as I observe today, You were quite handful with your POTW Award forum... so many Friends are really Appreciating and Loving You My Friend... Enjoy the Light and, THANK YOU for still finding some time to join us here and party with us... Much Appreciated!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2009 10:15:45 PM

Thank you Alain for the scrumptous Birthday party!!!   I literally ate my way through the first page.......woohoo!!!!   LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMI!!!

WOW!   These Gemini birthdays really do last for a month.   I love it.  It's party time forever and ever!   :-)

You deserve the best party in the whole world 'cause you are the best guy in the whole wide world!!!   Thank you for being YOU!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/karsmi123/bd/bd2005.gif

Hugs,   Jill
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2009 11:59:12 PM
Walking Garbage CanHi Sam,
 I would have been here sooner but I didn't have my glasses on and I thought it said Potty, And, well,
Gasthe power of suggestion is so overwheming.

Father's Day GirlIt's funny how birthday's change over the years.  When you're in your preteens you want toysHula-hoopBike RidingSeesawKite Flyingand thanyou enter your teen years. You still want toys but your preferrence changes.SunglassesLava LampLava LampQuad RacerDirt BikeConvertibleIn your twenties and thirties you begin to look for other gifts.BootTee Shirt 4Sweater 3Sneaker 3HouseDeskHammerFamily PortraitBy the time you reach your thirties and forties you might be looking for more conventional gifts.Mechanical BullSkydiver 1Rock_climberHot Air BalloonSaladSteak HouseChinese RestaurantWhen you reach your fifties and early sixties, the kids are grown and married, you and your wife are left alone in a big, lonely house, your birthday's begin to be celebrations once more.Vacation 1CruisingPilotRVSandy BeachRaiseRouletteSlotsPokerAnd than you get to be my age.  Your Birthday is approaching, you make out your list and hope that you get everything on it.EyeNoseTeethSay AhContactsPharmacistCrutchesOld ManPill BottleSo, now that I have made you feel happy for what is to come, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Birthday WishesAirplane Wishes 1Airplane Wishes 1Birthday Candles

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Easter Cross
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2009 9:26:38 AM

Hello Dearest Friend Jill!

THANK YOU for accepting my invitation and joining us here for Sam's Party... I know how busy you are and this is much Appreciated!

YOU are a great friend...

Hey Hey Sam! You seem to have fun with all of these friends joining us here... You are very much appreciated and loved... Great to see that love coming back to You!

Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!