Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gold
6/15/2009 9:45:53 AM
http://goldnuggetinvest.com?ref=1135 Always profit - this is what arbitrage betting is all about. An arbitrage opportunity in sports betting means that one is able to bet on all possible outcomes of a certain match at odds that guarantee profit regardless of who wins that match. Arbitrages are also known as surebets or surewins. This is not gambling - it's just a market phenomenon based on pure mathematics and occurs when bookmakers have different opinions on the result of a certain game or event. Daily Variable Current Results charts May 13 May 12 May 11 May 08 May 07 1.06% 1.00% 0.96% 1.10% 1.00% For better understanding let us show you a working example of a sports arbitrage situation: Football - UEFA Champions League: Who Will Reach The Semi Final? - April 8, 2008 - Chelsea vs. Fenerbache - Selection 1: Chelsea at odds of 1.45 with bwin - Selection 2: Fenerbache at odds of 3.50 with Coral - Guaranteed Return: 2.525% cartoonA correctly staked investment of $1,000 guarantees a return of $1,025.25 whatever the outcome of the match. That's $25.25 profit due to discrepancies in the bookmaker's odds guaranteeing a 2.525% profit! The above information tells us that Chelsea and Fenerbache are competing to reach the Semi Final of the UEFA Champions League. It also tells us that bwin have odds of 1.45 for the match to be won by Chelsea, and Coral have odds of 3.50 for the match to be won by Fenerbache. By applying a simple mathematical formula to those odds, we are able to calculate that we can cover both possible outcomes of the bet and make a guaranteed 2.525% profit. We would place our bets in proportion to the odds on each possibility. The amount to bet on each outcome is calculated using a simple formula. $707.07 staked on Chelsea at odds of 1.45 to return $1,025.25 and $292.93 on Fenerbache at odds of 3.50 to return $1,025.25. Therefore we have staked a total of $1,000 and the bets return a risk free profit of $1,025.25 - despite the outcome. GNI currently maintains accounts with more than 70 bookmakers, placing 5000+ surebets a month and are holding member funds of more than $1,200,000. Apart from sport betting we place arbitrages on events like the Oscar's or Presidential elections. We sincerely appreciate your interest in GNI and taking the time to view our website. Let us know if we can assist you further. And please do not forget: Since arbitrage betting is NOT gambling we can guarantee the profits we promise. http://goldnuggetinvest.com?ref=1135 Hi guys! I hope you're all having a nice weekend so far. It feels like the warmest day of the year so far where I am and I'm looking forward to many more like it this summer. Anyway for today's review I've decided it was long overdue to go back and and take a second look at an old friend of money-news-online. The tried and tested (not to mention trusted) GoldNuggetInvest. Regular readers will probably be aware that in the last couple of months I have given over some space on my blog to second follow-up interviews with the admins of some programs I had already interviewed some months earlier. More recently I thought it mightn't be a bad idea to look back a couple of the longest running and most successful programs and to re-evaluate them. http://goldnuggetinvest.com?ref=1135 So today will be the turn of GoldNuggetInvest. I first became vaguely aware of them a couple of years back but never thought too much about them as at that time they were a private members only program and not available to the wider online investing community. All that changed last year when it was decided to open it up the general public and the rest as they say is history. I first became involved with them as a member in October of 2008 and let me tell you that I have never regretted a single minute of it. I have been in this industry for a good number of years now and let me tell you honestly that I list GoldNuggetInvest as being very comfortably in the top five programs I have ever seen. With regards to long term low ROI programs, it's probably the best. Now of course most of you already know I'm simply a huge fan here, that's never been a secret. But what I want to do today is take a closer look at some of the changes that have taken place since I last reviewed them all those months ago. I'll try to be as brief as possible with anything I've covered in the past (for that you can always see my last review published here) and concentrate instead on the practical steps of becoming a member and on how the plans have changed. To start with, just in case anybody out there really has been living under a rock for the last eight months or was working on a space station or something and really doesn't know what GoldNuggetInvest is all about, it's a long term low rate of interest HYIP that is based around gambling on sports events. Not just gambling but arbitrage betting. In simplified terms that's taking advantage of the fact that different bookmakers will always offer you different odds on any given event. Arbitrage betting involves spreading the bet between different bookmakers to then ensure that you will have one winning bet regardless of the outcome and that this winning bet will not only cancel the losses from the other bets, but leave you with a handsome profit for your efforts. It's already been covered on my blog before so I won't go on about it at length again. Don't worry if it's not so clear to you though, I interviewed the admin Robert Spearman twice and he explained the whole process much more eloquently than I ever could. You can read the interviews here and here. http://goldnuggetinvest.com?ref=1135 The change in GoldNuggetInvest that most people will notice first is the plans. There have been a few adjustments made here and just like everything else in GNI, it's not without good reason. The daily payment plan has been scrapped and you now only have a choice between plans that pay weekly. The membership of GoldNuggetInvest now numbers several thousand so it must be agreed that the logistics of making daily payouts to so many people must have been an absolute nightmare. The decision to scrap it was the right one and anything that benefits the program ultimately benefits the members. So what are our options now? Well first of all there is the Weekly Fixed plan. You will need a minimum of $50 to invest here and can spend anything up to a maximum of $20,000. In return for that you will receive a fixed weekly payment of 6%. So if you invest $100 you will earn $6 per week. Invest $1000 and get $60 per week. The next plan is called the Weekly Fixed Premium plan and is strictly for the high rollers. It is both profitable and sustainable, but with a $21,000 minimum it's simply not affordable to most. It works the same way as the previous plan except this time it offers a weekly return of 7.5% on your principal which can be anything from $21,000 to a maximum of $50,000. At that rate of interest your principal will be earned back in a period of 14 weeks and everything after that is again a steady passive income. Take the bare minimum as an example. An investment of that size will earn you $1575 per week. At this point in any review I would usually advise anybody with that kind of money to spare to do absolutely anything with it except put it into an HYIP. Not this time. This is no scam and there are many investors out there who will happily vouch for it. In fact I know several people in this plan myself and none of them have ever looked back. Granted it's a massive leap of faith, but $21,000 to purchase a weekly pay check of $1575 is simply not an opportunity to be missed. To put it into perspective, it adds up to almost $82,000 per year which is approximately what a lot of commercial airline pilots might expect to earn. Except you don't have to leave your sitting room. There is one more plan available from GoldNuggetInvest and it is the most recent to be added. It's called the Fixed Weekly Rollover plan and it was introduced last February. I suppose if I was to over simplify it I could call it almost a type of compounding (actual compounding itself not being allowed). It works out like this: If you are already in either of the afore mentioned plans but would prefer not to withdraw your weekly payment, either in whole or in part, you may choose to re-deposit some of it here where you will earn a reduced rate of interest. Deposits begin at a minimum of $3 and go to a maximum of $1000. For this you will be paid a daily rate of interest of 0.8% five days per week, Monday through Friday. This will give you a total of 4% profit per week. Like the others, there is no expiry date on this one either so the money stays put as long as you want it to. So the next question is why would you want to join this plan when there is a better return available elsewhere? Well it's quite simple. In order to join this plan you must first already be a member of one of the other two plans. This is available to those who wish to re-invest their profit but can't because of the minimum investment rule. Here is an example. Let's pretend I am a member of the Weekly Fixed plan with a deposit of $100. That means I earn $6 per week on that. So what if I prefer not to withdraw that $6? I'd like to re-invest it but I can't because the minimum deposit is $50 and compounding isn't allowed. So the perfect option is to just put it in here and allow it to grow until such a time as decide to withdraw. It was added by the way at the request of the members which goes to prove that the management of GoldNuggetInvest takes its investors seriously. Other than that I only need to point out that you need to request your payouts and they will be made everyday except Sunday. A couple of other quick points about investing here. First of all it's what I could call a "perpetual" program. By that I mean there is no expiry date. Once you make a deposit, that's it. You earn a permanent fixed weekly income based on the size of your deposit. Of course you are free to withdraw from the program at anytime after you have participated for 30 days and request your principal be returned in full. There are no fees for doing this, although why anybody would want to leave is simply beyond my comprehension. There are some larger investors earning a decent living wage from GoldNuggetInvest and it didn't cost the earth to get it. For instance, if you are in the Weekly Fixed plan you will recoup your principal after 17 weeks which is not a lot of time considering they are almost three years old. Every cent you earn after that is pure profit and you can consider as a passive income. And it will last for as long as you want it to last. http://goldnuggetinvest.com?ref=1135 The other thing I need to point out is the payment options. This is as good a list as you will see on any HYIP. It's been improved tremendously since the program was last reviewed on my blog. The expanded list now includes StrictPay, SolidTrustPay, PerfectMoney, V-Money, LibertyReserve, and most recently, bank wires. This last option is arguably the most significant as it comes in the wake of GoldNuggetInvest becoming incorporated as a legally registered company. To request a bank wire will cost you a flat fee of $20, but when you take the commission fees charged by your payment processor and the added comfort, convenience and security of having your money placed directly into the safest possible place to keep it, then I think it's worth it. Even more so if you are one of the bigger investors with a Weekly Fixed Premium account. There is very little I can add here that I haven't said a thousand times on my blog before. These plans have been proven thoroughly time and time again to be profitable to the members and the long term stability and sustainability have, I think it fair to say, been firmly established by now. The simple fact of the matter is that everybody who has gotten involved with GoldNuggetInvest up to now has come away from the experience with more money in their pocket than they started with. There have been no exceptions to this and that is the single best endorsement I can offer any online investment program. There have also been a few well publicized improvements on the security front as well. Again everything here is for the long term benefit of the investor. Every website experiencing the kind of traffic that GNI gets is going to have it's share of technical problems along the way. The fact that they are operating in the online investment industry however means that you can throw hackers and DdoS attacks in to the mix along with all the other pitfalls that go with a regular online business. GNI has met them all head on and has come out on top every time. Be they script issues, DdoS attacks, their recent server change, or whatever, the payments to the members have been completed successfully every time and that to me indicates that we are dealing with perhaps the best, the most competent, and the most professional administration team in the industry today. If there is a superior crew to Robert, Jurgen, Artur, and Todd out there today, well, I don't know who they are. Anyway they continue to be hosted on a dedicated server by Black Lotus and they have as I mentioned above recently transferred to a new server with the maximum level of protection ("enterprise level") from DdoS attacks. The other main security features remain unchanged with a customized and licensed script and their One-Time Pin IP change feature in place, which you will need if accessing your site from different computers. The final point I would like to make on the changes made in GoldNuggetInvest concerns the very welcome news that they are now officially incorporated as a fully licensed and legal business entity in Belize. Not their native country but that's totally irrelevant when we are talking about an internet based company like this one. The real benefit of this is that by now being recognized as a legitimate company they are protected both by the law and from the law. From the law? That means they now have official legal sanction to conduct their business under the laws of their own jurisdiction without fear of being shut down by outside authorities. So how can I sum this all up? I can only say that in all my years in this industry, both as a regular investor and as an observer and blogger, watching the evolution of GoldNuggetInvest from its opening to the general public last year into the business we see in front of us today has been one of the absolute highlights. This really is what so many people are looking for. But more that that, GoldNuggetInvest is what you deserve. In a business invested with scams and con-men, this really is a shining example of what this industry can be. At the risk of repeating myself, everybody who has joined has made money from it. And if I can play a small part in bringing this to you and helping you to share in that success. http://goldnuggetinvest.com?ref=1135
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!