Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dwight Bryce

926 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Your Business NOW
6/12/2009 1:07:02 PM

Im curious.
What opportunity are you in right now that you're promoting and very excited about?  How's the upline support?

D
+0
Re: Your Business NOW
6/13/2009 5:07:37 PM
Hi, my business is as an Independant Distributor with StemTech Healthsciences. The product is StemEnhance - www.stemcellcaps.com and www.stemcelledu.biz. The upline support is brilliant , we have become close friends and talk to each other all the time.
                              Karen
skype - karaforby
www.stemhealthwize.com

Live Your Dreams! Ask, Believe, Receive - just three simple steps to create what you want. However, very often the second step, believe, can be the most difficult one. And yet it is the greatest step you will ever take. Believing contains no doubt. Believing does not waiver. Believing is absolute faith. Believing remains steadfast despite what is happening in the outside world. When you master believing, you have mastered your life.
+0
6/13/2009 5:15:55 PM

DEAR FRIEND LET ME TELL YOU THAT THIS COMPANY IT HAS A GREAT UPLINE SUPPORT AND THE BEST TRAINING CONFFERENCE CALLS AND SO MUCH MORE PLEASE DONT WAIT ANY LONGER TO JOIN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT A LOT TO GAIN...

IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS I CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU TALK TO MY UP LINE PLEASE VISIT MY SITE AND JOIN TODAY GO TO WWW.ACAIPLUS.COM/MCZ IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MODESTO6561@WOWWAY.COM

TO YOUR SUCCES

MODESTO Z CALDERA  

MODESTO Z CALDERA
+0
6/13/2009 5:50:11 PM

Hi, I just got into a new business. The upline help seems to be quite good, but the product is actually selling itself.  This is a definite must for all women to see and become informed of a product we are using or used at one time in our lives.

Theresa

www.sttheresamywinlite.biz

+0
6/13/2009 6:38:22 PM

HI
  My business is doing GREAT I meet all kinds of people and as long  they are coach able this system I use with any affiliate company will help them make money. More importantly you learn hoe to build relationships thats why paople call me and stay in my business. This system will change YOU and YOUR life and your family life.

Michael Walter
570-922-1677
http://MichaelWalter.successin10steps.com/?mad=29888
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!