Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Can I Brag a Little?
6/6/2009 12:51:25 PM

An Article I wrote on hub pages has had over 2000 reads.

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can I Brag a Little?
6/6/2009 10:59:27 PM
Neil, Just have read your article. IN THIS CASE SO OBVIOUS IS THAT LOVE KNOWS ITSELF BEST IS POSSIBLE! MAAAN - you dance like ballerina over this tiny and subtle edges of LOVE`S nuances and "personalities". Do you think that love on the 4th level may also hold sexual attractiveness? I am not sure. Those days I am intensively studying Shiva-Shakti Cosmic Dance, trying to figure out things which are in common with people on 4th level of love. If sexual relationship is able to exist without ownerships (and 4th level of love doesn`t know for ownership) ... how this may look like on the global level? Please, ponder on that. I am so very curious what you`d find the society, or just a few relationships on the 4th level may look like? 4th level hugs to you :) ! Branka
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/6/2009 11:35:17 PM
Had to come back, just to clarify my question. I know that people are seldom born with "4th" level of love; and even from the level next to it, it is not easy to match this next step. Of course I read your statement about "physical love" as lowest level of it. But something important here is missing, and I am scared if I`d be able to say what I mean in English. I do not agree with you that sexual energy (physical level of love) is powerless. From my experience, search and understanding, it is more powerful than we still have figured out. Of course, not on the seductive, commercial and some other degrading levels, but on it`s fundamental level. I was guided to understand all differences between LUST AND PASSION. They are really biiiiiiiiig. So many things (related to human sex)I have explored and understood on the spiritual level. In the realtionships in which is imbalance between giving and receiving, it (sex) easily becomes the tool of abuse in favor of the weaker in giving. Also, first ownership stamp comes from this level, and simply creates natural abusive relationship (ownership as ownership). I think the core of change may be at moving up, from "the statement about" - to it`s essential expression. But this is not possible without 4th level of love. And to sum up : LOVE REQUIRES it`s SUVEREIGN WORKSHOP , in which are all elements of human life, considered as material as tools. Love, Branka
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/7/2009 7:09:15 PM

Hey Neil,

Great article, I left you a comment. Would like to share it with a few of my friends, that is good stuff.

Terri Pattio

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2009 10:13:35 PM
Hi Neil,

Wow, I think this is a great article. Thanks

Blessings,
Myrna