Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Calling All Teachers!
6/5/2009 9:26:22 AM
Hi Team!

What a deal! I am a teacher.  I have been a teacher most of my life.  I almost got into the regular teaching thing but found it was too confining for me.  I have the greatest respect for teachers in the regular school system because I was there once.  I had signed up for a credential program at Cal State U at Cal Poly Pomona.  I had a long term substitute teaching position at Ganesha High School.  I was even the coach for the girls basketball program there.  I loved what I was doing but it was consuming my life.  Sure it was a short day at work, getting off at 3:30, but then there was the 6:00 AM basket ball practice.  I had to get up at 4 to get there by 6.  And then there was grading papers every night and weekends, not to mention preparations each day, never ending lesson plans. 

Well, I am 64 now, about 1/3 of the way through life if I have it figured out right.  I plan to live young and healthy until I am well over 150. 

I found a better way of teaching and look forward to teaching for many years to come.  This forum is for teachers.  Come and share your success stories, your challenges, your plans for the future?

I am starting a new campaign.  I am looking for teachers.  Are you a teacher?  Do you know any teachers? Can you refer them to me.  I have an affiliate link and want to test it and make sure that it is working properly.  Trust me it is safe.  It is free to look and will only take a few minutes.  I think you will be glad you did.  Especially if you are a teacher.  Here is the link:

http://itshrunk.com/6f93bd

So, what am I teaching now?  I am teaching people how to be successful with their online and offline marketing strategies.  What are you teaching?  I hope we have some teachers her at ALP who could get excited about this new forum.

Warm regards,

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0