Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Is this you?
6/2/2009 5:23:07 AM

30 DAY FREE TRIAL

Bonjour!

Is this you?

Spamming is against the law.

This is an exert from a message I posted in a friend’s forum.

"I was just posting in my forum and you popped up with this great discussion and I couldn’t resist putting in my pennyworth.

Spam, what is it?

When sent as an email it’s also known as “junk” mail. No matter where the spamming takes place, the important word here is “junk”.

I looked it up in the Oxford English Dictionary:

1) discarded articles, rubbish

2) anything regarded as of little value

3) slang for a narcotic drug especially heroin

4) verb– discard as junk

Associated with “junk” is junk food, junk mail, junkie, junk shop……

So, junk is useless. We throw it away, so that there is room for the useful or valuable things. If we are good “friends” we do not put our rubbish through their physical letter box, and should therefore be just as considerate when posting in emails, forums etc online.

I don’t believe spam works. Just as I would not appreciate my neighbour dumping their rubbish in my garden, I do not appreciate junk in my emails or being dumped in my forum. I delete the emails without reading them. In my Mother Earth forum I was very upset when someone posted their junk which had nothing to do the theme. I deleted that immediately too. It is a form of abuse really, in my mind."

30 DAY FREE TRIAL

The reason why that exert was included here is that I wish to draw your attention to the Ubiee Earthmail which is a unique email turner system. None of us enjoys receiving spam emails.

Can you imagine that there is a different way to use email that EVERYONE HAS MISSED UNTIL NOW, a missing piece to a puzzle that we all face, and that discovering it will change your Vision on how to use your Email to fight Spam at its roots?

Try Email Turner(E-mail 2,0) One of the NEWEST, SIMPLEST,
and most INNOVATIVE REVOLUTIONS in
internet communication.

You may have heard about Web 2,0, but only just now you are
hearing about Email 2,0, with UBIEE Earth Mail.

TRY OUR 30 DAY F/REE TRIAL

30 DAY FREE TRIAL
Exercise YOUR Imagination! EMAILturner - EMAIL 2-0 - UBIEE Earth Mail :

Zaragoza, World - Wide, Zaragoza - March, 01 2008 - UBIEE Earth Mail is a POWERFUL SYSTEM that LETS YOU take control of who sends mail to your email address by using the email address itself, as a unique tracking system that puts you back in charge of your email inbox.

1. Can you imagine that with your own personalized email domain from UBIEE Earth Mail, you can attach as many emails as you like to it, Free of charge?

2. Can you imagine that with the UBIEE Earth Mail, you control from the start what others do with your email address? That you could actually control and know who may sell your email address to SPAMMERS?

3. Can you imagine that with the UBIEE Earth Mail, you can provide each of your Family Members, Business Partners, friends, or anybody important to you, with A secure channel DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX?

4. Can you imagine that with the UBIEE Earth Mail, you can provide a non invasive solution for your Business Partners, friends, blogs, forums, etc, allowing you to AUTOMATICALLY TRACK AND MONITOR the email that you receive from every web site, person or event that you provide your email address to?

5. Can you imagine that there is a different way to use email that EVERYONE HAS MISSED UNTIL NOW, a missing piece to a puzzle that we all face, and that discovering it will change your Vision on how to use your Email to fight Spam at its roots?

6. Can you imagine that with the UBIEE Earth Mail you can finally stop wondering how you ended up with so much junk email, and on top of that have the power to shut down the flow of unwanted email WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CONVENTIONAL SPAM FILTERS that can cause your important business email to go in the junk folder?

If you can IMAGINE, please let us know! !! 30 DAY FREE TRIAL

I have been using this system for some time. It is efficient and does a great job of cutting down on spam and making me more organized timewise.

You can see immediately who has sent you emails because you give people their own email address to contact you with.

Here is an example:

Sarah has chosen her email domain to be: “@sarahp.greenmail.com” and she knows when Bob has sent her an email because she has given him his own unique address which is: “bob@sarahp.greenmail.com” (This is just an example, by the way, and not a real address).

You can do this as many times as you like with as many people or organizations as you like.

You can also identify those people who pass on your email address too, because you know who you gave that unique address to.

Great, isn’t it?

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

P.S. Thanks to those who have already joined and I hope you are enjoying the system as much as I am.

30 DAY FREE TRIAL

You can contact me on my email turner at:

agencymail@sarahp.earthgreenmail.com

The UBIEE Corporation S.L. is a Spanish Trading Company with its Main Focus`s to support a cleaner Environment. The Company was established in May 2007, and is part of the RingSMS España S.L. (established in June 2002) Group, which is the World Wide Organiser for the UBIEE ENVIRO Products/Services

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Is this you?
6/2/2009 2:00:17 PM

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the Information and for the excellent examples of the SPAM that we all love to hate.  I especially liked the comparison to your Neighbors dumping their trash in your yard.  EXACTLY!!

I can't think of but one other thing to add...

Have A Wonderful Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Is this you?
6/4/2009 5:56:56 AM
Bonjour Phil,

Well, that is excellent ha ha.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind that spam cat visiting me. Looks like my Harry Potter;

Thanks for the giggle.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!