Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
New Program Just Launched...
5/31/2009 10:48:17 PM

Hi Friend, a new program called EZ ADS n Cash has just launched this morning. It is imperative that you sign up for this brand new program as soon as possible to the launch time, as there will be thousands joining within the first 48hrs... if, of course, you wish to earn incredibly quick profits! You do need to have funds in either an AlertPay or SolidTrust Pay account to join.

What makes this program so special? It is a small 3x6 matrix. This means that it only takes 1,092 people to completely fill a matrix.

For instance, after the matrix has been filled for ID#1, then ID#2 becomes the top point of the matrix, (but they would have had most of their matrix filled by ID#1 anyway).

All members get $1.00 on every member in their matrix through the entire 6 levels. This means that it takes less members than a usual matrix program for
you to be in profit.

Inexpensive and a great product.

At only $10 it is cheap enough for everyone to join and it offers great promotional products which are very effective. Banner, Text and even Website ads are available to use. Payments are via Alertpay or SolidTrustPay. They do have a $20 option which gives better commissions and triple products, but it is not required to take this for our team build.

It has Profit Sharing. Awesome! All active members in the matrix will have $1.00 taken out of their $10.00 payment that will be placed into a Profit Sharing Pool for all members.  This Pool will be updated regularly, and the balance will be divided between all active members in the matrix.  As the program grows, so will the Profit Sharing. Fantastic!

It has a vacant spot script. This means that instead of compressing the matrix if spots become vacant, they are left open and filled by the next person to join. This is very important in maintaining structure and members commissions.

Owned by John Kirk and administered by Linda Acosta of the S4P group.  I spoke with Linda this morning on the telephone, and I found her to be helpful, reliable, professional and courteous.

The new program will be tied into an already stable program. This is an awesome, brand new program and a fantastic opportunity to join  with a huge, supportive team behind everyone!

If you are ever going to join a program this year, then this is the one! Tell everyone you know, get the word out and get ready for another huge launch!

EZADS n CASH  Come join me in this new adventure while it's hot...

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Program Just Launched...
5/31/2009 11:14:40 PM

Brother James, your alive and well! :) It's great you found another calling. Question, did you buy this matrix program? It looks familiar.

I am in the process of launching a pre-launch this week,

One member here already advertised it but i will get mine straight from the source since my co/workers have affiliated with this big dollar guy lets just say lol. 

God_bless you James

and thank you for the invite!

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2009 11:20:43 PM

Hi Thomas, no, I did not buy it, I just joined it. I should be producing my own by now, I know, but just have had other priorities. Thanks for stopping by, and it's good to see you again:)

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2009 8:28:48 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
6/2/2009 2:36:34 AM
Thanks James,
I will check it out during the week.

Best regards
Marcus

Buzan's iMindMap
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!