Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Speaking of Scams!
5/31/2009 1:53:31 PM

Below is an email I received today, it is one of several that has been delivered to me latley, so judge for yourself!

I suggest you grab your bilfold, savings account, credit cards, checkbook and hide them in a safe place!

By the way, this was sent to undisclosed recipients.

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Esther J. Roland, I am a U.S.A. citizen, 42 years Old. I reside here in West

Texas. My residential address is as

follows. 310 Runnels; Big Spring, Texas 79720, United States of America.

I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me,

I had paid over $65,000

trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all

my contract documents.

And I was directed to meet Honourable Barrister Bode Daniels, who is the Attorney General

of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE/

CHAIRPERSON FOR INHERITANCE CLAIMS, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

Then he took me to the paying

bank, which is THE CO-OPERATIVE BANK ONLINE OF NIGERIA PLC. Today, I am the happiest woman

on earth as I have received my

contract funds of USD$5.6Million Moreover, Honourable Barrister Bode Daniels showed me the

full information of those that

have not received their over due payment; and I saw your details, your contract amount,

your phone number as one of those

that have not received their payment.

This is what you have to do right now. You have to contact him immediately you receive this

mail on this information below

for the release of your Payment.

Contact Name: BARRISTER BODE DANIELS ESQ.

Postiton: Head of Chambers.

Email Address: bode_daniel09@live.com

Office Address: Plot 2961 Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

I will advise that you stop any further dealing with anyone and just deal directly with

this Attorney as I have found out

that he is an honest person, okay, because others will dry you up until you have nothing to

eat. The only money I paid was

just $1,350.00 for IRS permit fees, which you know. So you have to take note of that and

act accordingly and I assure you

that with the help of this reputable Attorney General (Honourable Barrister Bode Daniels

ESQ) your over due PAYMENT/CLAIMS

will be release and wire transferred to you.

Thank you very much as you read this message and have a nice day.

Mrs. Esther James Rowland.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!