Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Polly Klaas Foundation Dedicated to All Missing Children & Their Families
5/25/2009 12:48:57 PM

View on the Web

Dedicated to All Missing Children & Their Families
May 25, 2009

Tell-a-Friend

Today is National Missing Children's Day. Observing this sad day calls for hope, strength, and courage.

In the last few months we've experience outrage over the murder of Sandra Cantu. We've also been shocked at the home-invasion kidnapping of little Briant Rodriquez.

Along with the deep sadness we feel, we must remember there is Hope. Hope is what propelled the Tracy, CA Police Department and the entire community to search so diligently for Sandra Cantu. It is what helped the San Bernadino, CA Sheriff's Department and the FBI launch a successful international search for little Briant Rodriquez.

Hope is what energizes the staff of the Polly Klaas® Foundation as we take part in searches for Sandra, Briant and countless other missing children. It is what we feel as we unleash the power of thousands of Rapid Response Team eVolunteers who distribute missing child posters throughout the country.

We never give up hope.

Hope Fulfilled is what we felt when 3-year-old Briant Rodriquez was found wandering the streets of Mexicali, Mexico and then reunited with his mother and family.

Our Hope is fueled by the knowledge that over 99% of all missing children are found. This hope is constantly refueled by people like you who join us in actively working for the safety of all children.

We ask you to join us in our observance of National Missing Children's Day. There are two ways you and your family can help:

Distribute missing child posters in your community by joining our Rapid Response Team eVolunteers.

Check our Master List of Missing Children on our website. If you recognize any of the children, please contact our caseworkers immediately at 800-587-4957.

LOOKING AT MISSING CHILD PHOTOS

We know it's emotionally tough to do, but here's how to look at these important photos.

• Pause.
  • Silence the little voice that says, "I'd never recognize anyone."
  • Take a moment and just look—focus on facial features, not on clothing, glasses, or hair.
  • If you get the feeling you've seen the child, believe it. You'll probably soon remember where and when.

Call our caseworkers at 1-800-587-4357.  You can provide information anonymously or leave your name.

Thank you so much.

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Polly Klaas Foundation Dedicated to All Missing Children & Their Families
5/25/2009 8:48:53 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!