Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dean Beaty

447 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS
5/20/2009 5:17:51 PM
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS By Rev. Dean Beaty 5/17/09 Romans 4:22-24 “And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;” (KJV) Oh to be declared to have the righteousness of God. Before I met the Lord my heart was full of sin and fraud. Isaiah said my righteousness was just a filthy rag. Of my own I had no goodness, not one thing for which to brag. The things which I should do are not the things that I have done. The things I should avoid I do them all, yes everyone. Oh wretch man that I’ve become; who shall deliver me from sin?* ‘Twas then I met Christ Jesus, now He lives His life within. Now all the power of heaven is available to me. With the help of His indwelling I can win the victory. Christ’s Spirit lives within me and He helps me win the fight. He’s far greater than all else and through His strength I have great might. Thank God for all the teaching that I find within His Word. With His righteousness imputed, final vict’ry is assured. I know that I’m not worthy on my own to bear His name. By His righteousness imputed; my account now has no stain. *Romans 7:19-24 “For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do…Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me…O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?”(KJV)
Keep them out w/ Home Security... Put them out w/ Pepper Spray. http://www.peacemakerpepperspray.com Where YOU are much more than a Customer. And we are much more than a Webstore! To read more poems by Dean go to: http://biblepoemsbydean.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS
5/20/2009 5:26:43 PM
Hi Dean!

It was some time since last. I hope everything is well. You posted very nice Biblic verses and a real heavenly message that we all should take after.

As long as man stays close to God and Nature the power of Lord is in us. By using it right we are in harmony. Here is an instrumental version of all the above, from another traditions which respects the Creator and Nature.

THE BEAUTY OF COLORADO
A view from WOLF CREEEC PASS

Title: Wolf Creek Pass
Artist: John Huling
Album: Ancestral Waters

South Fork, Colorado

Click above

PHILOXENIA
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook