Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Be Seen Online in all the Major Search Engines with UBIEE SEO PRO
5/16/2009 12:24:20 PM

click the banner above

UBIEE SEO PRO

UBIEE has Do-It-Yourself SEO Branding

Welcome to our SEO (Search Engine Optimization).  You're right on the edge of a new breakthrough in advertising technology that is ROCKING Google and the other Search Engines! You get seen on over 450 Domains! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When a Potential Customer searches for your business, you DON'T want them to find you on page 20 of Google, Yahoo etc.  Your customer won't have the patience for that and you'll be lucky if they click  to  page 5.  You NEED to be on the first page of the Search Engine.

With UBIEE SEO PRO,  I can advertise my businesses to people ALL OVER THE WORLD for about 2 EUR a month. That is about $2.57 US dollars. The UBIEE SEO PRO is an inexpensive system but it is TOP NOTCH, BAR NONE. Anyone can afford it and use it. 

The UBIEE SEO PRO and UBIEE SUPERsplash system gives you the PRIMARY TOOLS that you need, to get MASSIVE WORLD WIDE EXPOSURE and to be on the FIRST PAGE of the Search Engines. 

UBIEE SEO PRO is an entire Advanced Search Engine recognition system. With EACH URL that you submit your company can actually be indexed by Google with the name right on top!  It means that when potential customers are searching for your product or service that you have submitted in UBIEE SEO PRO, they will find INSTANT search results with your name included!

Learn how to Get Your Business, Seen By The World

TOOLS for your Business that will impact your advertising results.

Exposure for your Publicity efforts like you've never seen before.

An Innovation that is unequalled, anywhere ON or Off the Internet.

http://ubiee-america.com/tag/Patriciab

Signing up is SIMPLE, just a one step form on our website. Submit your information and you'll get your AFFILIATE LINK. 

With UBIEE SEO PRO, I advertise my businesses to people all over the world for about 2 EUR a month.  A 1 YEAR  UBIEE 
SEO PRO Membership is just 21 EUROS (27 US dollars) Just $2.25 US dollars. If you prefer the 2 year membership, it will cost even less. 35 EURO (46 US dollars) - JUST $1.91 a month.  

If you enroll in the 1 year membership, I'll send you 25 TF UBIEE internal currency. Or if you enroll in the 2 year membership, I'll send you 50 TF UBIEE internal currency. You can use the currency to advertise your business URLs. After you pay for your yearly memberships, You may not have any more out of pocket money to spend.

For each Business you advertise (url) you pay the additional 1 EUR ($1.29 US dollars) and it's paid directly to your sponsor as their commission. That is how we all earn MONTHLY commissions!

UBIEE RotatorPRO operates on our own servers and reaches over 900 thousand members. We get real exposure through this innovation.

Each person who enrolls and uses the UBIEE SEO PRO will want to advertise their opportunities and businesses all over the Internet.

Example: Mary enrolls through you and she advertises 3 businesses every month. You get $1.26 commission for EACH business she advertises for a total of $3.87. You enroll a MLM marketing giant and they advertise 25 businesses, you'll earn $31.65 commission from that person alone.

You earn DOUBLE because your main business is being advertised all over the internet. You get high GOOGLE rankings through the UBIEE SEO PRO. And you get MORE HITS on your business site from potential customers and what's more you're get PRODUCT SALES.

Imagine ALL The Time & Money You'll save when you can advertise 10, 20, 50, or even 100 Websites With 1 easy to remember URL!  UBIEE SEO PRO

If you have questions about this UBIEE solution, please let me know. Thanks for your interest - and HURRY, people all over the world are joining and earning commissions.  This will be the BEST 2 BUCKS you'll ever spend.

Pat  http://ubiee-america.com/tag/Patriciab

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0