Menu

Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
5/12/2009 8:34:39 AM

The 6 Musketeers Agency Banner

Welcome to The 6 Musketeers Agency

The 6 Musketeers Agency Logo Who are the 6 Musketeers?

We are:

Sarah Pritchard in France and UK

Danielle Michiels in Belgium

Marion Hume in Australia

Patricia Bartch in USA

The 6 Musketeers Agency

We are all part of the parent company UBIEE SEO PRO (USP) and have formed our Worldwide Agency to provide you with a new advertising arena, which NO other Advertising Media can offer you at this moment in time.

Using our publishing platform, your Business pages or websites will be seen online, much faster and without paying thousands of dollars to do so.

What is The 6 Musketeers Agency?

A Publishing House, offering a new innovative form of advertising for your business.

We offer an Advertising Medium which is more effective than any form of advertising you may have already used, such as Solo ads, E-mail advertising or Newspaper and Magazine ads etc.

Here at the 6 Musketeers Agency, we are presenting you with something that will make a huge difference to your advertising results.

Here is a screenshot of our ranking on page one of Google on 27th March 2009:

Screenshot of our page one ranking on Google

How quickly will you be in the number one Google ranking position?

UBIEE SEO PRO Banner

Let us help you to be seen online.

Angel cuddles,

Musketeer Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
5/12/2009 12:32:32 PM

Thanks Sarah for presenting our Musketeer ladies. Nice introduction to the 6 Musketeer Agency!

Pat 

The 6 Musketeers Agency Banner

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 6 Musketeers Agency, All For One and One For All....... Let Us Help You Be Seen Online
5/24/2009 9:46:45 AM
Bonjour Musketeer Pat,

Thank you for your visit and for making use of the banner I made.

As you know, a lot has been happening lately and I'm going to bring some updates here over the next few days.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2009 9:41:52 AM

Why Us?

Smart Advertising Starts Here! 

This will allow you to be involved in something that is becoming an Internet Phenomena.

Here at the 6 Musketeers Agency, we are presenting you with something that will make a huge difference to your advertising results.

This is a SEO alternative publishing and advertising platform, using rotators. These are not your usual rotators; they are domain rotators. Your sites are rotated on hundreds of domains.

Imagine you are sitting in a Stadium in your town!

You are there by yourself, in front of the big Dynatron.

Now think about this, Google brings many companies to one person.

We bring many people to one domain and we provide the engine.

Imagine that 100,000 people are in that stadium and they all see Your Product!

The 6 Musketeers Agency can offer you this at very special rates.

For more details, please visit our Prices / Options Page.

The 6 Musketeers

One for all and all for one.

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2009 10:06:46 AM

Bonjour!

What is SEO?

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is utilizing tools and methods in making your site top ranking in the results of search engines, such as Google. Getting yourself in the first page and better yet, in the top half of the page will ensure that your site will generate public awareness of your site’s existence and subsequently generate more traffic, traffic that could lead to potential income and business.

Search engine optimization requires a lot of work to be fully realized. There are many aspects you have to change on your site or add as well, to get search engine optimization. This all takes up time and can become expensive. That is not the case with the UBIEE SEO PRO.

When you use our USP you liberate your time and skyrocket your rankings, in a cost effective way. By using and being a part of USP, you are sure to get indexed.

For a full explanation of the UBIEE SEO PRO (UBIEE RotatorPRO and UBIEE SUPERsplash Page) please go to our USP Page.

In the meantime, here is a screenshot example of our USsP:

You can design your own UBIEE SUPERsplash Page, to promote whatever you want and it will be rotated on 460+ domains, using just one URL.

We are sure that you can see the potential of that. As more domains are added, your targeted traffic will increase, due to your higher ranking in the search engines.

The 6 Musketeers Agency is offering you the chance to purchase your USsP(s) at very special rates.

Visit our Prices / Options page to find out more details.

The 6 Musketeers,

One for all and all for one.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!