Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Brain Washed SUCKERS United For Change
5/9/2009 3:29:09 AM
To all the posters and all American of the usofa. SO we do not forget;; God is still in control! #1 #2 God knows what will happen before He sends Jesus back to get his own and gain control of earth from Satan. #3 There will be turmoil, distress and famines, petilences, wars and rumors of wars.. #4 there will be A new world order, with a single money system for the mark of the beast to be used... So Oba is being used as a means to this... #5 God loves us and will never give you or me individually more than we can handle.. he is with us, loves us and If we really have accepted His son, Jesus, as our own personal savior,, asked him into our heart.. We will meet him in heaven or in the air.. future.. Bless us all everyone, Rebecca S
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Best Barack Hussein Obama Cartoons Ever
5/17/2009 3:46:04 AM
Hello Friends,

When I saw the below cartoon the realization hit me that there is no incorrect answer. If you answer all the above it's 100% correct or any combination thereof.

Sad but true. That's what the great pretender is all about. Unfortunately there are a few additional options that should be added like aiding and abetting enemies of the USA. His great memory of bowing to the Saudi King. OMG (the Judeo/Christian God that according to B. Hussein doesn't exist in the USA anymore) the list is endless!!!!!

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Best Barack Hussein Obama Cartoons Ever
5/18/2009 10:13:30 AM

Hello Peter,

You’re always on about BHO, and how wrong he is about all he does in every way. Let me prove to you here by way of a video the unconditional power and no remorse this man has for dealing with the underground dangers his country is facing from all quarters, especially from those of a future generation.

((youtube id="iiz4tfjSuPc"))((/youtube))

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
Re: The Best Barack Hussein
5/19/2009 12:49:13 AM
The arrest of this 80+ priest for getting too close to xxxxx carrying a cross, protesting the killing abortion of children before birth was arrested and carted off to jail.. When will it stop? I have been watching videos posted on twitter and other social media via other than main stream liberal media sources. Government Readies Youth Corps To Take On Vets Paul Joseph Watson & Kurt Nimmo Prison Planet.com This one caught me off gaurd and i was upset for a day... Lots of videeos on NWO and our last president who all are part of the start of the end of america. FreedomLover Reply: to video of youth corp May 16th, 2009 at 7:08 pm ... I’m just making the point that all of this ties in together. When I was in school, there was emphasis placed on doing things right. The dumbing down of education is one facet of the NWO. They are more concerned with indoctrinating children into their one-world mindset and feeding them garbage about the gay agenda and their other related issues. Satan would have to be behind all of this. There is no one human being who could possibly get his fingers into so many pies and affect life on so many different levels. There are evil influences in entertainment, education, health care (or lack of it), law enforcement, and every other job or walk of life, ESPECIALLY government, and even in churches that preach a false gospel. We don’t fight against human beings so much as we fight against spiritual wickedness in high places. Get the kids while they’re young and within one generation, the world can be changed. The devil knows this. He is patient and he’s had more than 2000 years to watch people and learn how to manipulate them for his own ends. Don’t think he won’t use technology. One of his names is the “Prince of the Power of the Air”. Airwaves, entertaiment, filthy language, music, what falls on our ears and enters our eyes - get it now? I’m not saying it’s hopeless, but it is up to parents to train their children away from such things. If they renege and leave it to day cares and the state while they go off and pursue their own selfish agendas, well, then, we reap what we’ve sown Write call Boy Scouts, stop this part; before it gets a big start \Love ya, Rebecca S Now at Veretekk http://rswinson.veretekk.com Unique collection of tools and marketing systems 4FREE 4LIFE, totally risk free? Some free for your lifeon the net. my blog there is http://bit.ly/11O0l
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Obama Legitimizes Killing Of Unborn Babies At Notre Dame
5/19/2009 7:04:50 AM
Hello Robert & Rebecca,

The many videos available that show horrendous change in the mindset of many is unbelievable.

As I told Robert and other friends yesterday in different skype chats the arrest of the 80 year old Priest (and many others) was a disgrace and an abomination. To think that a Catholic University would sanction such behavior and they did since the first to make the arrests were the University police is unfathomable and beyond comprehension.

The arrogance of B Hussein is beyond belief (he demanded that no religious artifacts be displayed) and the utter stupidity of Notre Dame President Father John Jenkins for agreeing to that demand. To honor the great pretender with an Honorary Degree in Law is a farce since this man has no respect for the law.

Below is an article about B. Hussein's speech and I find the man uses words that have no meaning but sound good. For example:

“That's when we begin to say, ‘Maybe we won't agree on abortion, but we can still agree that this heart-wrenching decision for any woman is not made casually, it has both moral and spiritual dimensions,” What is moral and spiritual about an abortion. In certain cases it might be a necessity for the health of the mother but "moral and spiritual"? I don't think so.

This is just another case of the great pretender utilizing the stupidity of the President of the University and pushing forward his agenda that bodes ill for the US. Read the article and remember that this man fully supports late term abortions and killing those born by neglect.

Shalom,

Peter

Obama Legitimizes Killing of Unborn Babies in Speech at Notre Dame's Graduation

Monday, May 18, 2009
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

(CNSNews.com) - After receiving an honorary doctorate in law at the University of Notre Dame’s graduation ceremony yesterday, President Barack Obama delivered a speech to the school's graduating seniors that sought to legitimize his position in favor of the legal killing of unborn children.

Obama told the graduates of the nation’s most well-known Catholic university that abortion “has both moral and spiritual dimensions”--although he did not explain why he had made this conclusion—and made it quite clear that, even so, he has no intention of moving from his position that it ought to be legal for a pregnant mother to have a doctor kill her unborn child for literally any reason at any stage of pregnancy.

The president also did not take back his declaration made in 2007 to Planned Parenthood that he would sign the Freedom of Choice Act, a bill that would eliminate all the state and federal limitations on abortion that have been achieved by the pro-life movement in the 26 years since the Supreme Court legalized abortion on demand in its 1973 Roe v. Wade decision.

Nor did Obama rescind his vow to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act that currently protects states that do not recognize same-sex marriages from being compelled by the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the Constitution to recognize same-sex marriages contracted in other states.

Nor did he reverse his executive order allowing federal tax dollars to be used for research that kills human embryos in order to extract their stem cells.

Nor did he reverse his order to allow U.S. foreign aid dollars to be used to perform and promote abortion in foreign countries.

But he did lecture the Notre Dame graduates that the “two camps are irreconcilable” on the question of whether unborn life ought to be protected in law or left vulnerable to abortion, making it clear that he falls on the pro-abortion side of this unbridgeable divide.

Much of his speech exalted the idea that for pro-lifers to work together with people who favor the legal killing of unborn children is a more civilized and noble cause than the cause of protecting innocent life itself.

“The gay activist and the evangelical pastor may both deplore the ravages of HIV/AIDS, but find themselves unable to bridge the cultural divide that might unite their efforts,” Obama said. “Those who speak out against stem cell research may be rooted in an admirable conviction about the sacredness of life, but so are the parents of a child with juvenile diabetes who are convinced that their son's or daughter's hardships can be relieved.”

“The question then,” said Obama, “is how do we work through these conflicts? Is it possible for us to join hands in common effort? As citizens of a vibrant and varied democracy, how do we engage in vigorous debate? How does each of us remain firm in our principles, and fight for what we consider right, without, as [Notre Dame President] Father John [Jenkins] said, demonizing those with just as strongly held convictions on the other side? And of course, nowhere do these questions come up more powerfully than on the issue of abortion.”

“That's when we begin to say, ‘Maybe we won't agree on abortion, but we can still agree that this heart-wrenching decision for any woman is not made casually, it has both moral and spiritual dimensions,” said Obama.

“So let us work together to reduce the number of women seeking abortions, let's reduce unintended pregnancies,” said Obama. “Let's make adoption more available. Let's provide care and support for women who do carry their children to term. Let's honor the conscience of those who disagree with abortion, and draft a sensible conscience clause, and make sure that all of our health care policies are grounded not only in sound science, but also in clear ethics, as well as respect for the equality of women. Those are things we can do.”

“Now, understand, Class of 2009, I do not suggest that the debate surrounding abortion can or should go away. Because no matter how much we may want to fudge it--indeed, while we know that the views of most Americans on the subject are complex and even contradictory--the fact is that at some level, the views of the two camps are irreconcilable,” said Obama. “Each side will continue to make its case to the public with passion and conviction. But surely we can do so without reducing those with differing views to caricature. Open hearts. Open minds. Fair-minded words. It's a way of life that has always been the Notre Dame tradition.”

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!