Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate SARAH PRITCHARD, the 187th POTW!
5/24/2009 9:28:28 AM
Hello Leanne!

Lovely to see your smiling face here too.

Thank you for your kind words, my dear and encouragement.

I do experience quite a few challenges to actually get here, but it is worth it.

(I think I need someone to blow up the telephone system so that France Telecom have to do something about it! Shhh. I didn't suggest that.)

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2009 9:30:50 AM
Bonjour Beth!

Lovely to see you. Yes, it was a lovely time to be queen as it made me the May Queen and it was at the time of Mothers Day in some parts of the world.

Thank you for your wishes,

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2009 9:36:16 AM
Bonjour Jill,

Thank you for your kind words and your wishes.

I don't consider that you got here in the nick of time. Look how long it has taken me to answer everyone.

That butterfly is beautiful.

I would love to welcome you and your family here. Polly the pony and Loupio the donkey would enjoy all the attention too.

Thanks again and angel cuddles,

Sarah
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2009 9:38:43 AM
Musketeer Pat!

You came back. Thank you for all the attention.

You are right. That video clip that Dany posted was lovely. I don't know about putting it on our 6 Musketeers Agency site but we could talk Dany into putting it on our forum.

Thanks for the love Pat.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!