Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Worried About Your Financial Future?
5/5/2009 2:37:15 AM

Hello Friends,

Just wanted to share this program that is helping me to make money and to be able to stay home with the girls.

Take Action Now, for you and your family. Quickly leverage a one time $7.00 dollars into an Impressive Residaul Income!

From here.... The Sky Is The Limit!

The economy is in the tank, and everything is tightening up, but our community is here to empower as many people as we can the opportunity to live "Their Dream", without having to spend a whole lot of money!

For more information and/or To Start Living Your Dream,

http://www.ez2x2.com/?id=8239

Blessings,
Beryl
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Worried About Your Financial Future?
5/5/2009 12:13:48 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 2:59:53 PM

Hi Beryl,

So good to see you again.  Hope that you and the girls are all doing well.

Thanks for the Link and above all...

Have A Blessed Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2009 4:35:31 AM

Hi Phil,

It is great to see you again also.  The girls and I are doing fine.  I am pleased at all of the progress they have made since coming to live with me.

They have begun to get over their shyness now, and fear of me leaving them.  Their appetites have improved, and they very seldom have any bad dreams anymore.  Even the baby is sleeping in her own bed now.

Please keep my family in your prayers.  I know I have been absent for a little spell from Adlandpro but my heart was here.  I almost lost my younger sister about 2 weeks ago.  She is still not out of the woods, and almost did not make it out of surgery.

We did not care to but because her medical insurance would not pay for what she will need in terms of medicine which comes with a price tag of $3000/month, we had no choice but to place her into a nursing home/rehab center for while.  We are now awaiting the results of the bone marrow test, and praying that it does not verify the doctor's diagnosis of Cancer.

Thanks for always being here for me, my dearest friend.

Blessings,
Beryl
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2011 9:52:05 PM
Hi Dear Adlandpro Friends and Family:

This is the new community. New Attitudes doors have been opened for about 2 months now. I put this community together as a source of income for my girls. Never will they have to go through the hassels of getting up in the morning and having to punch a clock, after an extremely long commute. New Attitudes has something to offer anyone and everyone. Come Join us today by clicking the link above the image. It is totally free to join the community. We also have an affiliate program that is free to join. Take the time to stop by and check us out by clicking here.

New Attitudes.JPG

Blessings,
Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!