Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Great Swine Flu Conspiracy
5/4/2009 8:06:14 PM

Hi Peter

Money is the root of all evil. Big business has no ethics, and drug companies have even less. Doctors are in on the act, they prescribe drugs with horrendous side effects just to receive a set of free golf clubs from the company.
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/4/2009 8:14:33 PM

Hi Geketa

That's true. I try and stay away from doctors but go as a last resort. One I had to visit actually supported natural products and sent me to a website. It was his own website where he peddled 'way out' remedies too risky to touch. So if they're not crooks they're quacks!
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/4/2009 8:18:37 PM

Hi Mary

The average person in the street has no idea (and probably wouldn't believe) what lengths big business will employ to make huge profits, and usually condoned by the Government who, of course, receive more taxes.
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2009 8:52:45 PM
Hi John,
I had to come back .. had a couple more things to say here .. Hope you don't mind and if you do opps, forgive me  lol

You said money is the root of all evil well actually it says," the love of money is the root of all evil" .. when someone loves money and places more value on it doing what ever it takes to get it, than it becomes evil. Money in and of itself is neutral however the company, man or woman with the lust for it causes it to become that way by their own actions of evil.

I agree with you the average person on the street has no idea of what lengths the drug companies will go to to sell a drug.

Yes, some of the doctors are quacks I agree and many just want to "peddle" their own products. Len does have some products most of them he sells for very little profit and many he receives non for at all.  His money comes from his own authored books and seminars . He only sells products he uses himself or finds beneficial to a address a specific condition. I don't always buy the products he recommends from his sites. I look for the best price:) OK, I will shut up now just wanted to add that.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 12:02:31 AM

Hi Geketa

No problem, that's what an open forum is about. I wasn't picking on anyone in particular, just my own experiences. I'm sure Len is one of the good guys.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!