Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Many Thanks To ALL - More Guitar Solos!
5/3/2009 12:03:28 PM

Your response to my posts have been quite moving. If you wish to see
several more of my finger picking solo style, doing a few Chet Atkin's
style.

You can go to you tube - then search videos with the keywords

holyspiritdriven

There you can watch songs performed such as:

Malaguena
Pink Panther
 and several other guitar solos by famous picker "Chet Atkin's.

Your invites to be friends have been numerous, as well as sincere. Thank you all and the very best to all of you!
Webwriter777
+0
Re: Many Thanks To ALL - More Guitar Solos!
5/3/2009 12:40:17 PM

To whom it may concern.. a while ago one of my friends here invited me to join a forum discussion. I clicked on the "accept invite" but it did not let me join the forum discussion.
Do you have to be a member for a certain length of time before one can do this? I have only been a member for a little more than a day.

Thank you ALL.... Stephen Monday

http://www.AAAWebcopyservices.com
Webwriter777
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Many Thanks To ALL - More Guitar Solos!
5/3/2009 1:24:55 PM
Hi Stephen!

Nice to see you in a new just strated new forum.  I ame in to say hello and join the forum. I drive also on Guitar SOlos, but today I will be more traditional.  

BEAUTY OF KOREA
"ARIRANG"
BEAUTY CAN BE IN WORDS, SOUNDS AND FIGURES

Like the birds in heaven. Feell the sounds and enjoy. Korea the country from Orient in Heaven. Arirang is a traditional folk song from Korea. The word is ancient Korean  meaning "sweet beautifull blessings".

This Jung-Sun Arirang is the oldest among many other Arirang versions known dating back over 600 years ago. The name of the composer and the same person who supposedly written the lyrics of Jung-Sun Arirang were never known. However, it is known that soon after the rise of new Chosun dynasty, faithful followers of ex-Koryo dynasty made the song reflecting their heart felt sorrows while in hiding.

Will it snow, will it rain, will it be a long spell of heavy rain,
Dark clowds of Mansu mountains rush in fast,
Arirang, Arirang, Arariyo, Arirang help me to go pass over the hills again and again,
If it ain't the miles away, why the sweetbrier flowers bloom,
If it ain't the march, why the cuckoo birds are crying,
Hey Mr. Boatman let me cross over the river because Sarit hill chamomile flower leafs are all falling down.

Click above

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!