Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Trump Goes M*L*M*
5/2/2009 2:26:18 PM
Donald Trump has gone M*L*M* and has joined with Ideal Health to form the Trump Network. The products etc. are being rebranded. The company has announced that they are open today at 10Am EST. to take orders. So, get in, get your ID and get marketing. Don't wait or all your contacts will hear about it from someone else. Not a member yet? To join, call the company at 1-800-768-7667 then press 2 Give sponser ID 6063652. Get your Distributor kit cost $32.00. WHY? Instant Credibility!!!! Melinda Martin melindaj10@gmail.com 904-397-0207
Melinda Martin
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Donald Trump Goes M*L*M*
5/3/2009 12:26:26 AM
Hi Melinda,

I know you are so excited about this new opportunity and that is great. I, for one, are extremely cautious in choosing what I join. The "name" is not everything especially if the name has had no experience in any MLM distributorship or owner of an MLM company before. (The first Pillar to study in a 5 Pillar company).

Anything Real Estate, yes. He is a great Mentor on that subject. I do not know if you know about Robert Allen and BookWise company. I took many of RAI and EWI RE courses extensively for 2 years. He is one of the great Mentors in this field also. I know Bob personally too and he is a wonderful giving person!

I joined the company, BookWise, because of Bob and Paul Evans the author and they had a great ideal for the company. But they neither had ANY EXPERIENCE in MLM! Even though they were wealthy men and biz savoy for sure just like Trump!

The long and short of it is this ..that company failed and turned to "direct sales". One needed 10,000 people to earn (MLM) $10K/mo on their one book auto-ship in place! I did it for the "mission" of it, but not the income. I knew it would not make income for the average PT network marketer. I was right and they ended the MLM part. So that was in less than a year.

So I never join a startup company and I read policies and proceedures, comp plan and look at their system to build with a team first. If one of those pillars is missing-I will see no success just as a 3 wheeled car will not get to it's destination!

I help others learn these 5 pillars and analyse their companies so they know they will succeed when they put not only their money into it, but their precious time and heart energy-worth so much more than money!

I offer this FREE training to all and check out for yourself if what I am saying is true or not. Never take anyone's workd for it-do your own due dilegence on everything when  it comes to your time and your money! Get training if you expect to earn thousands a month! In the work world those who make great salaries had training if not expensive educations on top of on the job training. So why do we think this si any diffierent? We can make fortunes! But we must become more to make more. It does not fall out of the sky by a click of a mouse.

Together we can help each other grow, learn and earn! If you want FREE info & free training, Click Success Secrets below!

Your Friend,
Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2009 2:49:58 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
5/4/2009 9:24:46 PM
I too have learned my lessons about joining a new start up company, no more for me. but I will encourage others if they have passion in the new company to do it anyway, because if they don't make it at least they were willing to try. the lessons learned good and bad can be applied in the future
sincerely Ken Noland
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!