BirthdayMonday, March 28, 1966
Gendermale
Member SinceFriday, May 19, 2006
Last ActivityTuesday, June 13, 2017
LocationCarlsbad, California, United States United States
Promote
About Me
About Me
California Born in 1966 to a Cajon, from Lafayette, Louisiana my father and a Italian mother who was born in Los Angeles,they had two more children, my younger brother of a year and half and and younger of 3 years. Unfortunately they divorced when I was 4 and so it was up to my grandmother raised me and my brother.My father left us and I never understood why. We managed through our grade school years happy, full of music and having a big family ,mainly of cousins who would always pick on me to be their mascot of having an excuse on a party.Hence my former nick name "Tommyboy" went through that whole Hollywood scene in clubs and saw a lot of famous bands before they were famous, but did grow up fast with no direction in life really. Well,I graduated high school in the early 80s out here in the San Fernando Valley and till this day have kept that valley talk...just a little!! My sister still has. I was a recluse, always fighting with my mom because I thought I was old enough to do what I want and just being rebellious. I left home at 18 and fell in love ( at least I thought) to a dancer that had an apartment and was close by her work, she would dance every night and sometimes bring 1000 dollars in tips, she also was a friend from high school .We lived together for one year but jealousy and drugs broke us apart, she did eventually pass away of a heroine overdose. She had kept her abuse from me, she knew I would not allow that.Anything else would be fine, so she got hooked, one year to the day she passed away in her sleep next to me. That was the first of a long line of close friends who passed away for me through my 20s till 30/32 years of age, seen a lot of travel with some Grateful Dead Fans for those 7 or 8 years and lived in trailer parks and campgrounds , I eventually went back to the San Fernando Valley, Burbank, Glendale cities and got an apartment by myself for myself just so I can clear my thoughts. It didn't help. I fell on hard times because of my own demons with heroine, started to use, found my self in a hospital for it. I did get cleaned up but only after I learned that there was a God out there waiting for me.This kid really invited me to a church service outdoors and who could resist an out door park gathering with a BBQ? Anyway this Church, the International church's of Christ was at first look was wierd because everyone was so happy with hugs and crying and encouraging on one another, looked like a real family, I couldn't believe it, it was then I new I have found something to help me find my way back, they helped me through my drug addiction-praise God and through that first year of learning about God, my heroine addiction slipped away day by day, using less and eventually not at all.It was time to get Baptized to show good faith in the word of God and to my rabbi Jesus Himself with receiving his Spirit being immersed in water. I am grateful for God and this church, i believe it His church-the family of believers, it helped me to get a job , to go back to school and learn my advertising and marketing skills I have found today through community's like Adlandpro . I have an AA in Marketing Management and computer degrees in windows XP and in Office 03. I am grateful for God to show me the way through His Bible, I now have a title of priest because of what I know about giving what I have been taught from Jesus to someone else so they can be baptized as well, we are fishers of men. I have been with this church for almost 10 years as of April 3rd. I have strong ties with Hope World Wide, it’s a charity based solely on those foster children around the world to help them find families, and we also build houses for the poor.
I have been doing that for 10 years. I Live in Carlsbad, San Diego about a 1/4 mile from the Pacific Ocean...really nice! :) Thank you for reading. God bless you friends!

At your Service Thomas Richmond.
Chief Admin of Traffic Dynamite & Gone Clicking Traffic . Website Indexing http://superseosubmitter.com,
BIZZY BLOGZ.BIZ WEB-COMMUNITY Owner.
My Interests
My Interests (26)
Comments (132)
Friends (1637)
Photos (0)
Groups (28)
Events (0)
Forums (214)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (3/28/2018 6:13:09 PM) : •*´¯`*• Happy Birthday •*´¯`*•
Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (5/22/2016 10:19:59 PM) : Happiness is one's mind over matter. One's mind being the individual, living among the living ... Matter is infinite from the point of an individual ... beyond Earth into the cosmos ... by Jan aka Jaz (December 23, 2015)
Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (6/10/2015 10:49:19 PM) : Hello ~ Guess who is making a comeback ;)
Thomas Eko - (3/30/2013 8:00:01 AM) : helo thomas....how are you???
Bilal Nazir - (3/29/2013 5:30:32 AM) : “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
Diane Bjorling - (3/28/2013 7:42:30 PM) : Happy Birthday Thomas!!!
Mark Stephen Hauser ( Martinezshopper.webs.com ) - (12/22/2012 1:56:59 PM) : Merry Christmas Thomas, Adland's Prayer Warrior. Have a blessed, prosperous Happy New Year 2013.
Alain Deguire - (3/27/2012 10:40:41 PM) : Hello Thomas! This is your day and I want it to be as Unique and Wonderful as You are. Have a magical and blessed birthday!
Helen Elias - (1/28/2012 8:10:07 AM) : Hi Thomas Come and visit us at Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch forum.
Helen Elias - (11/25/2011 7:53:00 PM) : Hi Thomas! I voted for you today!

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!