Genderfemale
Member SinceSunday, July 24, 2005
Last ActivityWednesday, September 11, 2013
LocationChico, California, United States United States
Place of Origin
Promote
About Me
About Me
My husband and I have lived in the same small town location since graduating from college, and we spent most of our time raising our family and working very hard in pursuit of the American Dream. We raised 3 wonderful children, had a small ranchette with horses and all varieties of 4-H aniimals, and we owned a small business in Engineering and Architectural design. But, the truth of the matter was that the business owned us, and we did not have the time to enjoy life!. Once our children left home, we also found the ranchette also owned us! So, it was time to do some serious thinking about our future. Taking our frustrations very seriously, we downsized our downtown office location, and moved the office to our home. That was a monumental endeavor, but it truly FELT like the first step to freedom. Then we decided to downsize further, and move to a mountainous lake community at the 4500 ft. elevation level, and thoroughly realize the benefits of working "anywhere" from home........except for the snow So, with our newly found Freedom of Lifestyle, we again moved ..... back to our small town location in the valley, and thanked our lucky stars when we found a home on a small peaceful lake......in fact, the ONLY lake in town. We hated leaving all that beautiful water behind, so now we again have our "water fix." And, the best part is we are now closer to our children and grandchildren, and we are finally WARM again. Choosing the right Internet Business and Team can be challenging. You want a business and a team that has experience, knowledge, integrity, and of course, innovative ideas. And, we can honestly tell you we have experienced, tested, failed and succeeded at it all. On all counts, we have the background, knowledge, and desire to help you succeed.
My Interests
My Interests (19)
Comments (220)
Friends (2146)
Photos (2)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (141)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Danny Matt - (9/6/2023 7:09:47 PM) : Good afternoon!!!! How are you and how’s your day going???
Danny Matt - (9/6/2023 4:51:23 PM) : Good morning!!!! How are you and. How’s your day going??
Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (5/22/2016 10:23:33 PM) : Happiness is one's mind over matter. One's mind being the individual, living among the living ... Matter is infinite from the point of an individual ... beyond Earth into the cosmos ... by Jan aka Jaz (December 23, 2015)
Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (3/12/2016 6:03:11 PM) : Have a winning day :)
Mohamed Hassan - (3/9/2015 4:23:18 AM) : "Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve"-Napoleon Hill
Sam Sunday - (3/3/2013 11:26:23 AM) : So sorry, I just saw these pieces of bad news, never knew about it!! God be with you dearest friend.
Mark Stephen Hauser ( Martinezshopper.webs.com ) - (12/3/2012 10:23:34 PM) : God be with you til we meet again.
Michael Caron - (11/11/2012 6:20:40 AM) : I am heartbroken to know that you are no longer with us. Be in Peace on the beautiful Mountain of Love that you have built for all to share. GOD BLESS YOU ~Mike~
Diane Bjorling - (11/9/2012 3:54:43 PM) : may your family find peace and solice that you did the best you could, that you fought the last fight with dignity...time to rest now...
Diane Bjorling - (11/9/2012 3:54:06 PM) : I read something that you had written and wish to put it here ~ Let us all aspire here to Live each day consciously! To become aware and recognize the opportunities that cross our paths everyday. To become tolerant of another belief system, to forgive someone who has hurt or angered us, to reconcile our own judgements about what should or should not be in our world. May you be at peace and may yo

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!