Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
YOUR FRIDAY CHUCKLE (On Saturday :) ) 4/25/09
4/25/2009 10:13:26 AM

Wait a minute now, I didn't authorize
ATTACKSon the Pirates, I authorized
A TAX on the pirates!

"
You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."~

The late Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 - 2005 ~

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOUR FRIDAY CHUCKLE (On Saturday :) ) 4/25/09
4/25/2009 11:22:03 AM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the smiles!

Gotta Love those Government Workers...

A woman stopped at a rural gas station and, after filling her tank, she paid the bill and bought a soft drink. As she stood by her car to drink her cola, she watched a couple of blonde men working along the roadside.

One young man would dig a hole two or three feet deep and then move on. The other young man came along behind and filled in the hole. While one was digging a new hole, the other was about 25 feet behind filling in the old. The men worked right past the lady with the soft drink and went on down the road.

"I can't stand this," said the woman, tossing the can in a trash container and heading down the road toward the men. "Hold it, hold it," she said to the men. "Can you tell me what's going on here with this digging?"

"Well, we work for the county," one of the men said.

"But one of you is digging a hole and the other fills it up. You're not accomplishing anything. Aren't you wasting the county's money?"

"You don't understand, lady," one of the men said, leaning on his shovel and wiping his brow. "Normally there are three of us - me, Rodney and Mike. I dig the hole, Rodney sticks in the tree and Mike here puts the dirt back. Now just because Rodney is sick, that don't mean that Mike and me can't work."
Our Tax Money at work!

((youtube id="ZPlvpN-7xyI"))((/youtube))

Have A Happy Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: YOUR FRIDAY CHUCKLE (On Saturday :) ) 4/25/09
4/25/2009 8:55:18 PM

Hi Phil,

Yep, you gotta love those Government workers. Their logic is infallible. :) God forbid any personal initiative. But according to the 3 million jobs BHO is promising you can leave out the tree planter in any case.

I just saw this now 5:45 am my time and thought it an apt addition to this thread.

I'm not sure if it's funny, sad or just the damn truth.

The Truth' by Painter Michael D'Antuono which will be unveiled on President Obama's 100th Day in Office at NYC's Union Square.

(PRNewsFoto/NOAH G POP FAM)

Is the artist portraying B. Hussein as Jesus, Mohammad or a combination of the 2? Possibly just the way the artist understands BHO's conception of himself??!!

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. Loved the graphics and thanks for the dance. :)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!