Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Love You Dearly
4/18/2009 10:29:21 PM
Hello Dearest Brother Nick!

Thank you for this amazing mark of appreciation and love... Very much appreciated and so much shared My Friend...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND...

Blessings,
Alain
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/18/2009 10:38:39 PM
Hey Pat, Be lifted up, knowing that everytime we come to the valley of Bacca, God eventually makes it a well. Yes it's sure that we have down times; my goodness I do know, but anymore I just remind myself that "this too will pass" and we will surely again feel the joy of life and love that lifts us above all things. I Love you too; your such a sweet lady, and so much a part of this very nice community of people that make such good friends. Here's a poem for you by a lady who spent years in the concentration camps; have you heard of her or it?...Corrie Ten Boom? Here's what I can remember of it... "My life is but a weaving, between my Lord and me, I do not choose the colors, he worketh steadily, Oft times he weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride, forget he sees the upper, and I the underside, Not til the loom is silent, and the shuttles cease to fly, Will God unroll the canvas, and reveal the reasons why, The dark threads are as needful, in the skillfull master's hand, As the threads of Gold & Silver, in the pattern he has planned. Amen? love Kim
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2009 10:52:54 PM
Hi Nick,

Gee I love it when you get serious.  You are such a special brother.  Love is all around, because
                  LOVE IS THE ANSWER.

Love,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
4/18/2009 11:29:21 PM

Hello St. Nick

What can I say Nick. You just make every day a special day. The smiles you bring to my day and the good feelings that you bring to my heart make every day a good day. That is a gift you have. The gift of love. Pure and simple it is just love.

Sincerely, Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2009 12:46:00 AM
Hello Nick,
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.

Dear Nick, affectionately called St Nick
to all of us you are as solid as a brick
always there for us with support and love
that is as gentle as wings of a dove

You've touched our hearts, you make us smile
basking in your graphics as we sit for awhile
taking in all the wonderful things
while we ponder and quietly think

Touch our heart, we'll touch yours
More each day is out poured
we will all find happiness
along life's way and freeness