Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: TEA PARTIE'S COVERED NATIONWIDE - BRAVO AMERICA
4/22/2009 10:19:36 PM
HTML clipboard

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter & Friends!

Many thanks for starting this special thread and for your steadfast support for Tea Parties from the other side of the globe, Peter.

I have received the following piece in the mail:

"A lot of news outlets mocked these protesters.... But, if a media outlet wants to expose its bias, they can mock tea parties, if they like. ... I'm not going to mention names of people on networks that made sexual jokes, childish sexual jokes, about tens of thousands of Americans who went out and wanted to get involved in their government. I mean, it was really middle school jokes being made. I didn't hear those jokes being made when people on the left protested over the past eight years."
--MSNBC's Joe Scarborough

I think that Joe Scarborough deserves to receive the "Leftmedia Buster" Award.
Don't you think so?

As you all know, the extreme left-leaning Big Media have distorted their coverage on Tea Parties across the U.S. on April 15, 2009. Therefore, we need to keep this historic grassroots movement alive.

Peter, if you don't mind, I would like to invite visitors of this forum to view "A Photo Essay of the Largest Tea Party in the United States on April 15, 2009," at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1226765.aspx

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Day & Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/22/2009 10:28:11 PM

Hi again Peter & Friends,

Here's the correct link for
"A Photo Essay of the Largest Tea Party in the United States on April 15, 2009,":
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1226765.aspx

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Day & Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2009 6:15:50 AM

Hi JoAnne,

I watched some of the disgraceful performances of the MSM in regard to the Tea Parties.

The logical explanation for their behavior is that they are frightened of what they saw and feel threatened by the explosive grass roots movement that is gaining supporters on a daily basis.

More and more are coming to realize that the distorted news coverage by the MSM is biased and any  connection with reality is by coincidence only.

By all means you can invite to your threads any time. I've already been there. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!