Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Debate, Debate, Debate !! Your input requested please :-)
4/20/2009 7:15:31 AM

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts here with us...we appreciate your input. We have noted all that you have said. Thank you again.

Kind regards

The BFA Team

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/20/2009 7:20:11 AM

Dear Branka,

We appreciate the sentiments you have shared with us. Thank you for sharing your mind. We have taken note and will strive to do the best we can.

Kindest regards n hugz

The BFA Team

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/20/2009 7:23:38 AM

Ms Bev,

Great to see you here, Welcome & Thank you for taking the time to come and let us know your stand on the issue. We appreciate you Lady !!

Hugz

The Bfa Team

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/20/2009 7:30:04 AM

Dear Kim,

Your response & thoughts re; the issue has been noted and appreciated.

Thank you for taking time.

Hugz

The BFA Team

+0
4/28/2009 10:53:14 AM
Looks like this discussion has dwindled, hope it has given enough feedback to make a good decision.

Write-in votes are working in the POTW and when more new members get involved, it will gain them as new participants.
I like this one statement -
"SHOW YOUR FACE, TELL YOUR OPINION AND LEAVE YOUR SIGNATURE".

It would do away with those multi-accounts being able to vote numerous times.  However, it is fine the way it is to me.  When the photo contest was  begun in 2007, the voting there went from 60-30 each week until early in 2008 where it went from a high of 48 votes to a low of 17 votes.  It was a great contest and could be again with good team leadership.

It looks as though the high vote in BFA is 84, with a low of around 39.  That is not bad, but with as many members as we have it could be better.  It is up to us to support and bring in more participation.

Pauline and Joe, you are doing a very good and sometimes thankless job here.  Along with many others we appreciate you.

Sara
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!