Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Thanks my brother Nick
4/10/2009 8:48:07 AM
Thanks Nick, my brother in Faith, for your lovely card.
Happy Easter Holidays I wish for you and your relatives and friends. And to all my readers!
Today is Long Friday and we remember the Sacrifice of Christ. I have listened to a beautiful Easter sermon with a dramatization of the events immediately before and after the crucifixion of Christ.
Now let us see what News we hear again from heaven. The following Holy Words was the first text I happened to open  and I thought it was very suitable, it is as if Christ says them, but this is the Voice of  Bahaullah,the Glory of God:

"Let not your hearts be perturbed, O people, when the glory of My presence is withdrawn, and the ocean of My utterance is stilled. In My Presence amongst you there is a wisdom, and in My absence, there is still another, inscrutable to all but God, the Incomparable, the All-Knowing. Verily, We behold you from Our realm of glory, and shall aid whomsoever will arise for the triumph of Our Cause with the hosts of the Concourse on high and a company of Our favored angels.
O peoples of the earth! God, the Eternal Truth, is My witness that streams of fresh and soft-flowing waters have gushed from the rocks, through the sweetness of the words uttered by your Lord, the Unconstrained; and still ye slumber. Cast away that which ye possess, and, on the wings of detachment, soar beyond all created things. Thus biddeth you the Lord of Creation, the movement of whose Pen hath revolutionized the soul of mankind"

Are you happy while reading Bahaullahs Word? Are you curious what I am going to send to you next time? Do you want to know more about Bahaullah? About the glorious history of the Faith? Then I congratulate you!. Are you convinced that Bahaullah has glorified Christ, the way the Bible prophesies? Have you got a new interest in the Bible? Does it seem as if it is more alive?Just ask yourself. Ask your soul.
If so , stay happily  on the eternal Path and ,God Willing, you shall not turn back,and not be stressed by the whims and fancies of this nether world, but instead you will guard the  mystic sweetness of the honeyd Love of God in your "inmost heart" and "Throw away the world"... as Bahaullah says.

With love
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Thanks my brother Nick
4/11/2009 1:33:25 AM
Dearest Laila

Always my sister, always my friend

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!