Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
This company is going to Revolutionize the Wellness Industry!
4/8/2009 4:10:17 PM

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know about a business opportunity that has changed my families lives.  My wife and many of my wives friends and children have always hated taking pills.  They were never getting their daily valuable nutrients and were constantly getting sick.  Then they started taking this new easy to use spray supplement product called Alivemax.  Read this information and click on this link or at the bottom of the page for the FREE tour about this opportunity!!

Thanks for your time, Mark
http://tinyurl.com/d9a8ej

Spray Vitamins and Oral Absorption
According to the prestigious Physicians' Desk Reference For Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements™, oral absorption (spraying into the mouth and swallowing) is much more efficient than other forms of delivery, with the nutrients being rapidly absorbed by the lining of the mouth, called the buccal mucosa. The process of oral absorption is actually simple:

Advantages of Oral Absorption
-Sprays are highly effective and rapidly absorbable.
-Sprays are easily administered every 3-4 hours, maintaining a more constant distribution of nutrients throughout the body.
-Sprays avoid the peaks and valleys common with once a day supplements.
-Sprays are "pure" and do not contain fillers or binders.
-Sprays can be taken anywhere and used without water, helping to cut down on missed doses.
-Sprays eliminate the awkwardness of swallowing a bulky pill.
-Sprays are ideal for those suffering from digestive disorders that can prevent or hinder the absorption of nutrients.

When absorption, bioavailability and purity are taken into account, sprays are more economical than pills or capsules.

The Wave Of The Future Is Here Now!
Oral absorption is now the preferred delivery method for vitamins, nitroglycerin and many dietary supplements containing minerals, amino acids and herbs. It's the fastest, most effective and convenient way to get a daily dose of the essential nutrients your body needs to stay healthy. In fact, this unique delivery system is supported by the Physicians' Desk Reference For Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements™ as the best way to achieve the nutritional supplement levels your body demands.

I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!
TAKE FREE TOUR TODAY!!
http://tinyurl.com/d9a8ej

I look forward to working as a T.E.A.M!! Take the FREE Tour Today.. www.pillsprays.com Thank for your time and consideration, Mark
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!