Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Angel Cuddle Publishing Helping Hand Or Mind
4/8/2009 11:32:02 AM
I've taken the images out of this post because there is obviously a problem with the editor in this post.

How, what, where, who ?

I am a teacher. Once a teacher, always a teacher.

I like learning and am thirsty for knowledge and skills, and I like sharing that knowledge.

Not so long ago, due to a nasty virus, my computer died. It didn’t even know that it was a computer. My son brought it back to life and re-installed Windows, but it was Vista Professional and not XP Family version (which is what I was used to). I’m having to learn lots of new “how to’s” – installing drivers and all sorts of things.

I was very grateful to the forum discussions that I’d found and decided that I’d like to have a forum where sharing and learning take place.

Helping each other is the aim and having ‘enlightening’ discussions.

We all have questions to ask and skills and knowledge to share.

We can start a new thread for each topic.

So, share your tips and ask questions.

If we can’t find an answer I’ll do my best to find a "man" that can.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Angel Cuddle Publishing Helping Hand Or Mind
4/8/2009 12:13:51 PM

Bonjour folks,

My first question is:

Why aren't the images working on this forum's first post?

They work ok when I edit the post and in the preview, but they are not working here in the final process!!!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

The image obviously worked in this post!! I didn't do anything different.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 12:43:13 PM

It works Sarah.  Click the IMAGE button over on the right hand side.  In the pop up, delete the http thingy....put in your picture url and put it in.

Your question mark was REALLY BIG.  I had to resize it.

put your picture URL in the little box thingy up there in the INSERT IMAGE SLOT. Get rid of the http code, put your code in the slot and hit OKAY.

When you get the photo here in the Adland writing area......... click your MOUSE on one of the edges and scooch it inside so it fits properly.  Fiddle with it pushing UP and DOWN till it is fixed just right.

Go over to the end of your picture, click on the edge.  PUSHHHHHHH it in till it looks like the one I posted above.

Keep clicking the edge....bring it UP and DOWN till it is okay.  You DON'T want the picture to be distorted.

Did I explain it okay????

Great topic by the way!!

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 12:53:36 PM
Thanks Pat,

Yes I did all that but the images don't come up in the first post for some reason and there is the code there instead. In my second post, I did nothing different and the images have worked.

I particularly like the knowledge picture. It's a shame they aren't working in the first post but I haven't got time to play now.

Thanks for these instructions Pat.

They will prove helpful to others, I'm sure.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
New Reply
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2009 3:08:44 PM

Sarah,

Great idea.

I have several things that I would like help with. I won't go into detail now though.

I have, like others here, skills to share.

This should be good.

Roger 

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!