Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Glorification of Christ
4/2/2009 10:27:35 AM
Hello Marisol
Thank you.

Here are some News from heaven, beautiful and true. Apropos the sacrifice of Christ. For the gladness of the believer .And for others to remember as a sign of the essential unity of the great world religions and its divine Founders.

"Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things. Its evidences, as witnessed in all the peoples of the earth, are now manifest unto thee. The deepest wisdom, which the sages have uttered, the profoundest learning which any mind hath unfolded, the arts which the ablest hands have produced, the influence exerted by the most potent of rulers, are but manifestations of the quickening power released by His transcendent, His all-pervasive, and resplendent Spirit.
We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified."                                    
                                                        Bahaullah

Bahaullah has given the following  interpretation of the obstruse miracles of Christ in this context.

"Leprosy may be interpreted as any veil that interveneth between man and the recognition of the Lord His God. Whoso alloweth himself to be  shut out from Him is indeed a leper, ...We bear witness that through the power of the Word of God every leper was cleansed, every sickness was healed, every human infirmity was banished. He it is who purified the world. Blessed is the man who, with his face beaming with light, hath turned towards Him."

Dear Marisol, I do hope that it will be quite clear one day, to you, that the Bahais in truth rever Christ,believe in Him
and defend Him, when atheists and other unbelievers come along.And do it happily and ably.You can also see that there is more than one way of looking at the old miracles.                                                                                     Moreover, you cannot believe in Bahaullah unless you recognise the Divinity of Christ. Ponder upon this. Would you do that?

Greetings from
Laila in Sweden
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Glorification of Christ
4/2/2009 10:31:38 PM
With All My Spiritual Love Sister Laila

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2009 7:55:07 AM

GLAD PÅSK

PRAISE THE LORD IN TO THE AGES OF AGES
An Orthodox Hymn

Click above-8th ODE TO LORD

PHILOXENIA
NEW PHILOXENIA FORUM (GREECE)
© 2008-2009 PHILOXENIA
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/21/2009 6:39:00 AM
Hello Giorgios

Today I have been able to listen to this mighty singing. I am at home now.I am still listening.I really appreciate all the music you are sending me. It is highly spiritual and this is the best music, uplifting one's soul. Detta är egentligen vad alla människor längtar efter.
Thank you very very much.
Kul att vara med i philoxenia. Fick allaredan   en hälsning till från en annan  medlem Achia.
De bästa och varmaste hälsningar
sänder jag dig.
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!