Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Law to Success special card trick to help you with your problems
4/1/2009 10:44:57 AM

Hello friends,

Something very exciting is happening today at 1:00 pm eastern time and I want to be sure you know about it. 

First, however, you are invited to watch a free video with a card trick that will truly change the way you think about your problems.  Amazing!

Take a look here and be sure to request Adrian's special $1,137 bonus offer at NO cost to you:

Watch Law to Success Card Trick Video

(and he actually offers a second special bonus too)

OK, so this is the deal...

Today a guy by the name of Adrian Law will show you exactly how to unleash your "secret powers" to create anything you want in your life. I guess you could say he’s kind of your personal genie or something.

His Law to Success program is going on sale today at 1:00 pm eastern time.

And because of the current economic climate, he has SLASHED the price on it by a whopping 75%--AND now he is giving away $1,137 in extra bonuses that beef up these strategies even more.

I have gone through the entire package, and believe me, I know you will want to have this information available for your personal use.

So after you watch the video, be sure to go HERE at 1:00 pm eastern time for Adrian's very special offer:

Law to Success Free Bonus and Special Offer

Adrian is certainly an unlikely success story too.

I mean, it wasn't that long ago the guy was at such a low point, he actually stole TOILET PAPER from bathrooms to save a few dollars.

It's not every day I'd recommend you listen to a former toilet paper thief, but today I AM.

The point is, it's not about what happened in the past (except the lessons we learn from it).

It's about what you do NOW.

If you'd like the tools and strategies that transformed Adrian from desperation to a MILLIONAIRE, there simply isn't any question...

You should be first in line at 1:00 pm eastern today for his Law to Success program...

Here's why...

* Adrian has slashed the price of his program by 75% so it is ridiculously affordable.

* There are more than 100,000 people eagerly waiting to get their hands on this program.

* Adrian has heaped on another incredible $1,137 in additional gifts,including a killer training program from Bob Proctor, and a huge bundle of valuable bonuses from the folks over at Mind Movies.

* Adrian deeply believes in personal service and over-delivering with support for his membership, so he is LIMITING the number of people he can accept into his program today.

* You risk absolutely nothing, because if you don't find the program is your cup of tea, you can get ALL your money back.

* It absolutely WORKS! His 8 Keys can truly unlock the door to a life of wealth, health, and happiness.

PLEASE give yourself the greatest gift you could ever have—personal freedom and prosperity.

YOU DESERVE IT.

IF I WERE YOU, I would start using this link FIVE MINUTES EARLY, and keep refreshing your browser until it goes live.

Start 5 minutes early here:

In the meantime, dial up your intention this morning by creating a strong mental picture of YOU being accepted into the Law of Success program.

Really see it, feel it—take ACTION—and see what happens next.

Many blessings for your prosperity and well being.

P.S. When you combine Adrian's program with his
fabulous bonuses, you’ll be unstoppable. It's really
a complete package and you will LOVE what it does
for you.

Set your Intention here at 1:00 pm eastern time:

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Law to Success special card trick to help you with your problems
4/2/2009 12:12:14 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!